- USA Today, highest 4-star rating
"I try to teach my kids that it's the little differences in each of us that make us so delightfully special … and delightfully weird. And that's exactly what the imaginative minds at Wee Society celebrate and encourage … We love the quality of the art, production and the overall mission. Yes, this is a society we love being a part of."
-Stephanie, Cool Mom Picks
"Wee You-Things ... shares its message of accepting differences using colorful graphics, humor, and a seamless UI … Though the app is aimed at kids aged 3-7, I’ve read the book several times both alone and in concert with my 9-year-old daughter and it never fails to make us both smile."
-PadGadget, highest 5-star rating
"We love that this story sparks important conversations about differences in a really fun way. Wee You-Things is a must-have learning app for your kids."
-Carolina Nugent, KinderTown
"Wee You-Things … is exactly the kind of book we need to read to our children to help instill 21st century character traits of acceptance. We were so delighted when we came across this app, every element in this simple read is stunning and the message so poignant!" -Teachers With Apps
Meet the Wee You-Things in an interactive book and happy app designed to encourage kids (ages 3-7) to appreciate differences.
Wee Society's newest crew of characters celebrates "you-things"— those little and big things that, together, make you special and like no one else in the world.
"Ruth has a purple tooth. Little Dot gets scared a lot. Brad has two dads. Ling pretends that she's a king." What's your special you-thing? Take part in the story and uncover surprises on every page.
Fun features include:
- A chance to create your own “you” and become a part of the story
- Interactive animations (with silly sound effects) that respond to touch and encourage discovery
- Tips for parents to help kids learn about differences and start conversations that help build understanding, encourage empathy, inspire creativity, develop confidence, and induce giggles
- Music and narration from indie rock band Rabbit!
- 52.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Wee Society LLC
Safe to Download