Get full calendar event details such as Location, attendees, notes and more from the widget. Skip unlocking your device and navigating to your calendar to see your future or past meetings.
A week calendar view is supported and fully customizable to your needs.
The widget includes:
․ Full Calendar event details (title, date, time, attendees, notes , location)
․ Day timeline
․ Week View timeline
․ Scroll through 24 hours
․ navigate through past or future days and weeks
․ Tap on event to open event details in widget or in device calendar
․ Handles complicated event overlapping
․ Assigns colors to events
․ Choose to show/hide any day of the week
․ Choose first day of week
․ Choose number of days to show in the widget
․ Control the height of the widget from setting
The app remembers the last screen the user was viewing or it can be configured to jump to today or current week.
Please try our "Reminders widget" app that provides a nice widget for the built-in iOS reminders app.
More features will be added soon!
Please send us what you want! We will add it!
- Added a setting to configure the UI font type
- Fixed a bug of the calendar not showing when event details view is closed in compact mode
Please send us any further feedback to support@CraterTechLLC.com
- Changes UI fonts
- Added zoom feature on timeline. To zoom tap on any hour label on the left.
- Select zoom hour resolution from the setting. Example to zoom out 100% choose 24 hours to zoom in little choose 3 or 5 hours.
- Added a customization for the user to change the font type and font size of calendar event text
- Add customization to display icons before event text.
- Enhanced the random color assignments feature
- Redesigned the setting UI
Please send us your feedback, we will be happy to consider further features.
- meeting organizer
- meeting location
- meeting notes
- Fixed issue with some all-day events not showing on the widget (Example: all-day events that are created with MS Outlook without checking "all-day" option by simply setting the start time equal to the end time equal to 12:00 AM)
- Fixed crash issue when viewing event details for events that have large number of attendees. Now only up to 50 attendees are shown in the widget
- Other bug fixes
Please rate and review the app so we can continue improving it.
We did our best to address the problem, please try to add and remove the widget couple of times until works
Added a setting to control the height of the widget when in expanding mode
If the problem still shows up try removing the widget then adding it back.
Please contact us if the issue is not solved yet.
* Event title
* Event date and time
* Event location
* Event Attendees
* Event Notes
* Scroll up and down through the event notes and attendees list
- Display week number in widget
Please consider reviewing the app to enable us to continue improving it based on your feedback.
Thanks for all your feedback
Please review and rate the app so we can continue updating the app based on your feedback
- Now the user can choose fewer days (1 up to 7 days)
- New iOS 10 widget update
- UI improvements
- bug fixes
Please contact us if you face any problems
Renamed app from "iCal widget"
- Add an option to always open widget in today or current week
- Add an option to display short hours instead of hh:mm the short version is hh only.
Please update your review so we can keep updating and improving the app since review reset every release.
- Bug fixes
- Now week can start on current day so user can see next days coming along with today
- removed day highlighting because of an all-day event, current day is the only day that is highlighted
- Other minor improvements
Please consider reviewing the app as the rating will reset when updates are released
Please continue sending us your feedbacks to improve the app further.
Thank you to all customers who contacted us with their ideas.
- Added option for random events colors
- Changed "all-day" events to always show on top
- Added iPad support
- Added setting to configure the widget height
- Increased hours to show setting from "13 hours" to "24 hours"
- Added user manual
- When selecting "5 days" to show while all 7-days are selected from "Days to show" setting, the app by default de-selects "SUN and SAT" the user can still change this by going to "Days to show" setting and selecting the days that desired to show in the widget.
Please consider reviewing the app if you like so we can keep improving the app based on your feedback.
added option to choose first day of week
added 24 hours format option
If you like this app please consider writing a review!
- 16.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Crater Tech LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it