WESM also introduces the app to the common electricity consumers. The app brings the idea of electricity market even to the smallest household consumers on how the electricity market affects their monthly bill. Hence, they can track the supply and demand interaction of electric power generators and wholesale and retail customers, as well as the actual pricing of electricity, which ultimately promote transparency.
Get the finest details and forecasts on the economic activity within the electricity sector delivered to you in real time, straight from Philippine Electricity Market Corporation. Features and Perks:
- It’s definitely free!
- Hour-to- hour update and forecast of market information (rolling 24 hours) displayed in
comprehensive, easy on the eye interactive charts and graphs
- Includes module videos further explaining the electricity market
- Sends push notifications for new updates
The WESM App includes a Trading Game named Game in Watts. It is a role-playing, multi-character game, wherein users are introduced to the ups and downs of the supply and demand interactions in the power industry.
Here, users can experience how electric power generators work around the market. They can choose to play the role of any of the six sources of energies currently used in the industry, like oil, hydro power, coal, biomass, geothermal power, and natural gas.
They can also select to play the role of the wholesale and retail customers, to see how big their roles are to the whole electricity industry. They can set their demand for electricity, depending on their individual income or profit.
The Trading Game is truly an enjoyable way to let the consumers know how electricity use is affected by different factors in the market.
The new Trading Game includes:
- Game Training – This is the tutorial for the Trading Game.
- Create Player – Users need to register to play the game.
- Select Player – Users can select their player/ character type.
- Select Metropolis – Players can select the map of the game.
- Select Location – Players select a specific location in the Metropolis.
- Bidding – Players trade for demand and supply of electricity.
- Coins – This is the official currency of the game.
- Buy Power Ups – Players need coins to buy power ups.
- Game Store – This is where players buy power ups.
- Use of Power Ups – Use of Power Ups increased/ decreases power supply.
- Blocking settings – Players can change the settings of the blocks.
- Demand Projection – Players see the demand for electricity in the next few hours.
- Advance Bidding – Players can set their bids in advance.
- Repair – Players use this to fix damages.
- Maintenance – Players use this to avoid forced outage.
- Clearing Cut off – During this time, winners are displayed.
- Upgrade character – Players can upgrade the level of the characters to increase their demand, supply and income.
- Scenarios – These are the twists of the game.
- Player Profile – This displays the player's information.
- Game History – This shows the last 24 rounds of the game.
- Achievements – This displays the achievements of the players.
- Winners – Winners are decided based on the Marginal Price.
- Reward – Outstanding players can get a coin or trophy as a reward.
- Trophy – These are awarded to achiever players.
- Settings – This is where users change the settings and edit other information.
- 34.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Web Outsourcing Gateway Inc.
Safe to Download