Are you looking for parades, BBQ's, dances, running races, ceilidhs, or even a duck race or 2? Well, we have them all listed here for you!
Also, feel free to share your event with friends through Email and Text Messaging. This way you can successfully meet your friends at the best events!
Many of the events are located in beautiful Cape Breton, Nova Scotia in Inverness, Cheticamp, Port Hood, Judique, Mabou, Belle Cote, Margaree, Margaree Forks, Margaree Valley, South West Margaree, North East Margaree, Glendale, West Bay, and Marble Mountain.
Hope you enjoy the events this year!
- Roots to Boots - RacinesetBottines
- Lake Ainslie Firemen's Ceilidh Days
- N.E. Margaree Vol. Fire Dept. Fun Days
- Glendale Ceilidh Days
- Whycocomagh Summer Festival
- Inverness Gathering
- Belle Cote Days
- Chestico Days
- Festival de L’Escaouette
- Judique On The Floor Days
- Marble Mountain Family Weekend
- Margaree Highland Games
- West Bay Road Fall Fair
- Celtic Colours International Festival, Music
- 26.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Vannin Technology Consulting Inc.
Safe to Download