Just insert your income pay details and/or working days per week (hours per week and Kiwisaver fields are not available in the LITE version). Then scroll down and review these three separate sections to understand how tax is deducted from your pay and what you should be taking home.
Gross Pay + Kiwisaver = Total (before-tax)
Gross Pay - Income Tax - ACC = Nett Pay (after-tax)
Nett Pay - Kiwisaver = Total
If you don't want to deal with all the ads get the FULL VERSION here: https://apple.co/2Vql889.
A must-have for all peeps in mighty mighty Aotearoa.
iPhone apps designed with purpose.
- Figures updated for 2019-20 tax year
- Redesigned for a cleaner and more friendly user-experience
- Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual fields fields
- Changeable Days per week field
- Monthly field entry included
- Pay calculations split into 3 key parts
- Updated homescreen image with version and year span
- Fixed instruction icon size for iphone + sizes
- Updated itunes screenshots
- How to use and instruction weblinks updated
- ACC 2017-2018 cap rate updated
- ACC updated (from 1.45% to 1.39% + cap of $1,696.67 for incomes over $122,063)
- New streamlined design and branding
- iRate removed
- Still free!
- New innovative design
- Includes Income Calculator
- Information on Kiwisaver and ACC levies
- 5.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Vincent Chan
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it