For iOS users, a mobile pop-up is displayed notifying that the application crashes and is not currently compatible with iOS version 13.
In this release, we have introduced product metrics. Now we are collecting interactions within Customer Orders to understand how the module is being used and how it can be improved.
In this release, we have introduced product metrics. Now we are collecting interactions within Customer Orders to understand how the module is being used and how it can be improved
In this release we made some changes to improve our user experience. These changes included: updating the grower search information in regards to growing work orders so that it will not display seed supplier accounts in the growers list. There were also some small fixes to the seed count module, and adding a pop up in offline mode to inform users that only their favorites list is available.
In this release, we are matching the grower search functionality in mobile to that in web. Now when the user searches from growers in mobile, it will return the same results as the web. Also in this release the PROCO will now have the ability to do a Seed Count for Bayer and for Contract Overage Inventory.
In this release, we optimized the search functionality in work orders so that now the user can type their search string and then hit enter to complete the search. There is no longer the lag time when trying to type in your search string.
- Users now have the ability to search the last six months of data for transactions they would like to see.
- There is an advanced search functionality that the user can use to search by several different criteria.
- The search functionality has also been updated that users will be able to search by typing in the entire search string and then hitting the search icon.
• Users are now able to complete Work Orders from the Work Order Dashboard Sliver. This will enhance the user experience by decreasing the number of clicks to complete a Work Order.
• The cleaning loss for a work order will now show in a percentage format in red text. This will make the cleaning loss percentage easier to identify. This is only present if the quick Work Order flow is turned on.
• Work Orders have also been taken out of the Receiving Dashboard. This was done to streamline the process as Work Orders can be received in from the Work Orders Dashboard, and having them on the Receiving Dashboard was cluttering things up.
• The mobile app now locks in the landscape mode, even if the user rotates their device. This helps make sure information is displayed properly and makes is easier to view.