With Who’s Responding your department will know immediately who is responding to a call, whether they are going to the hall or the scene and know there ETA at a glance. Eliminate the guessing of what personnel will arrive and be in the know. A simple click of a button from virtually any phone and the screen at your department will allow others to know you are on your way. This fast and easy information by Who’s Responding saves precious time in responding.
How it works:
Once your pager has initiated the call you press the “Who’s Responding” App on your phone. This automatically populates a screen within your department showing those who get to the department before you immediately who is on their way. Optionally it can also populate the screen showing your GPS coordinates so your colleagues know how far out you are. It also has a feature that allows a text to be sent and populate the screen within the department sending valuable information to those getting ready to respond.
In the bottom of the screen you will be able to see who is away so you can be better prepared; helping a department know ahead of time if they may be short personnel and a secondary call can be initiated earlier.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
NOTE: You must be a member of an entity of Who's Responding subscription in order to use this app.
- Fixed an issue with Radio Stream not playing after receiving an alert on some iPhone 12's
- Added Critical Alert capability
- Bluetooth improvements
- Removed Beep sound and replaced with notification reminder that app is running in the background
- Improved GPS
- Fixed on-duty toggle bug
- Added ability to alert only (Available, Unavailable, on duty) members only if necessary
- Simplified dispatch notification settings.
- Improved Text to speech
- Fixed loading of incident images
- Fixed bug related to internal audio message recording.
- Other general enhancements for an upcoming major release.
- iOS: Improved GPS tracking, now uses less data and battery, and works more reliably when switching between Wi-Fi/Data
- iOS: Fixed an issue where On-Duty times would not save if less than 4 hours in advance
- It is now possible to remove user's access to send Chat messages
- It is now possible to remove user's access to Internal Messages
- Fixed a number of bugs affecting BurnPermits.com integration
- Minor UI and bug fixes
- Better compatibility with Bluetooth car stereos
- Fixed an audio issue with iOS 13 on newer devices
- Phone no longer vibrates when receiving an alert while app is muted
- Virtual Pager alert sound can be disabled
- New Virtual Pager alert sound option added
- 24.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Fluent Information Management Systems, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it