Since Wi-Fi Widget is accessible even from the lock screen, it's the fastest possible way to see, test, and share your wifi.
1. Show List of all Saved/Added Wifi network.
2. Allow you to delete, share and add new Wifi network
3. You can hide you password on lock screen
4. You can check network speed Even on lock screen
5. You can copy Password also
A few scenarios with and without Wi-Fi Widget:
1) You’re wondering why file is taking too long to download. - WITHOUT: You’re like, “Site is slow. May be network is slow. How much downloading speed is now?” - WITH: Swipe down to Today, tap Wi-Fi Widget. It immediately tells you Internet is up or not. You can check download speed as well
2) Is Internet is running slow. Why site take to much time to load? - WITHOUT: You will be waiting to load the site wondering how much more it will take. - WITH: Swipe down to Today and Wi-Fi Widget check you are connected to right wifi or not. May be you connected to some random wifi Point like “Free Wifi”
3) Your Friend asked “Whats you wifi password?” - WITHOUT: Try to remember or check some note to get 20 character password you write down & wonder It was in capitals or not - WITH: Swipe right from the lock screen and tap “Share” on Wi-Fi Widget.
- 22.7 MB
- Update Date:
- vikas goyal
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it