- You ask a spectator to search for ANY object or person on Wikipedia on THEIR phone to bring up its article.
- Whilst you look away, the spectator scrolls through the article and thinks of a random word on the page.
- You then tell the spectator EXACTLY what object they're looking at, as well as what word they're merely thinking of on the page!
The text (and of course their phone) can be thoroughly inspected after the routine with NOTHING to find!
* Works with ANY borrowed modern smartphone, tablet or computer.
* You NEVER touch their phone!
* VERY easy to perform.
* NO accomplice required.
* NO memory work needed.
* Works in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese and Norwegian, with more languages added regularly.
This app is for entertainment purposes only.
Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
WikiTest also has an optional "Pro Tools" package, available via either subscription or a one-off in-app purchase.
WikiTest Pro Tools:
- Live Peek (see what is being typed in real-time)
- Image Peek (see the selected image)
- Make notes on your performance history
If choosing to subscribe, note:
- Your Pro Tools upgrade payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours of confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel your subscription any time.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase.
- Current Pro Tools subscription price is $1.49 USD/month, but a lifetime purchase is available.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Option to save image to camera roll.
- Option to save image to camera roll.
- Apple Watch complication for launching WikiTest.
- Bug fixes and under-the-hood changes (including getting things ready for future releases, multitasking support and more).
- New darker theme
- New icon and general design updates
- Touch To Peek on calculator
- Redesigned, single peek screen
- Crib on peek screen
- Session History option on peek screen
- New Quick Actions to quickly redirect and view history
- Logout prompt to prevent accidental logouts
- Image Peek on Apple Watch
- New (beta) article text mode
- Live Peek history
- Automatic Pairing enhanced and now out of beta for all Pro Tools users
- And a lot more bug fixes, tweaks and enhancements!
- Enhancements ready for new features.
- More language options.
- Further larger screen fixes.
- Main UI redesigned and simplified.
- Settings reorganised to sub-menus with clearer explanations.
- Automatic pairing enhanced, added to Apple Watch.
- International fixes - decimal point changeable to comma, non-paired domain fixes.
- App apnimations tweaked and sped up.
- Clearer Pro Tools text.
- Multiple under-the-hood performance changes and fixes.
* Live Peek - Displays what a spectator is typing before they even press search (in the app and on Apple Watch).
* Image Peek - Displays the article image (if there is one).
* Peek History - View and make notes on previous peek information.
- Beginnings of Portuguese language support.
- 4 new input methods.
- Simplified, redesigned app layout.
- Enhanced language performance features.
- 6.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Marc Kerstein
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it