Get access to premium data that uses the power of satellites, radar and local weather stations all over the world to deliver advanced wind and condition forecasts for your favourite drone flying sites. Let's be clear, this isn't one of those basic freebie weather apps! Windsock tracks over 17 forecast metrics from multiple aggregated data sources. Forecasts are up to 7 days in advance with high-resolution forecasts every hour on demand for almost anywhere in the world.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
17 forecast metrics - displayed in 5 easy to understand data panels - summary, visibility, air, precipitation and satellite.
Grab forecasts for your current location without even having to add it as a site.
ADVANCED AUDIBLE REPORTS
Generate a full audible report of the current conditions and have it read out to you hands-free, just shake your device if you have location enabled.
Quickly find out when sunset is so you know exactly how much daylight you have remaining.
CONDITION TICK MARKS
Create flight condition rule and get tick marks next to flight conditions that match. Great for visual scanning!
Wind graphs are just a touch away and can even be printed using AirPrint.
1 WEEK FREE TRIAL
• New Kp index and GPS satellite rule options
• New sky plot view shows you where the satellites are in the sky
• Ability to include GPS or GPS+GLONASS satellites
• New site summary with indication of the next best time to fly based on the rule you've configured
• Bug fixes
• Added pay yearly subscription (you can upgrade from pay monthly too)
• Big speed improvements
• Bug fixes
• Faster loading
• iPhone X support
• iOS 11 fixes
• Speed improvements
• Bug fixes
In addition: -
• Fixed an issue with subscriptions
• Added Bing Maps to Info page
• New and improved relative compass feature (tap a wind direction indicator on a detail screen to see it in action)
• UI tweaks and bug fixes (especially for iPhone 6/7 users)
If you run into any issues or have general app feedback please drop me an email using the app's contact form (Windsock > Settings > Help and Support).
• New visibility, air and precipitation collection panels that display a whole range of additional data
• Now using a subscription model with easy 1 month auto-renewable subscriptions
• Site rules now contain daylight and dusk conditions
• Fixed bugs with speech
• Implemented Taptic feedback
• New sunrise and sunset data layout
• New design
• Fixed crashes in about screen and when adding a site
• Better site importing via iMessage, email and Airdrop
• Site files now export with friendly ‘site’ filenames e.g. Merton.wsite
• Now calculates Magnetic Declination in info screen
• Better multitasking
• Map view now shows condition status and allows you to speak site conditions
• Bug fixes related to speaking issues and location details.
• 7 days of high-resolution readings
• Site detail list shows sunrise and sunset for each day
• Local sites use your current location
• Tick marks for quick wind condition checks
• Airdrop, share and import sites
• Wind graphs with sharing support
• Easier to see wind arrows
• Air print full-page graphs
• Lithium Polymer battery warnings (Good for cameras and RC planes)
• Shake-to-speak current location details including remaining daylight or night time
• Integrated map showing all your sites
• Integrated settings and added Beaufort scale
• Now supports full screen 4" Retina iPhones
• Removed iCloud support
- 13.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Vivid Reflection
Safe to Download