5/5 - "Great game, great atmosphere! So tense when you lose a pilot."
5/5 - "Highly enjoyable, free game that deserves more recognition that it actually has."
5/5 - "You really get attached to your pilots after a while. Makes you really try your hardest to keep them alive."
5/5 - "The dog that greets you on your mission end is just an extra touch to show how much love and care they made this game with!"
5/5 - "Really well-done, with tight controls."
*** We'd like to thank every single person who decided to take the time to rate or review Wings of Heroes: for an indie team like ours good reviews are the only way to emerge on the App Store. If you like our game please let other users know the reasons why you do. Thank you. ***
Fly with your unexperienced recruits in this 2d side scrolling ww2 dogfighting game and watch them become real heroes, fighting against all odds to subvert the fate of a seemingly lost war!
In Wings of Heroes you are in charge of a small training airfield for recruits, who will need to be prepared for the imminent clash with enemy forces.
However, sometimes things don't work out as planned and your airfield will soon be required to participate in military operations.
This is NOT a "pay to win" game.
IAPs are there to support us: they're are not needed to finish the missions and continue playing, you just need some practice.
We added (few) ads: purchase anything from the in-app store to disable them.
- Mission based gameplay with an enthralling plot
- Challenging dogfight action
- Your pilots' rank will grow higher from mission to mission and they will learn new abilities: help them become Masters of Dogfight
- Use your pilot's "dexterity" to slow down time and react faster to unexpected events
- Perform rolls to avoid enemy bullets and missiles
- Perform Immelmann maneuvers to avoid enemies and get their tail
- Up to 3 wingmen will escort you in your missions: switch control to any of them at any time!
- Keep or break formation when you control the team leader
- Land at your airfield to refuel, repair and reload your aircraft
- More than 15 different types of enemies (soldiers, tanks, barracks, hangars, battleships, submarines, bunkers, etc...)
- Detailed statistics for each pilot
- Realistic weather conditions (rainy, stormy, foggy)
- Fly at different times of day (dawn, daylight, sunset, night)
- 2 gameplay views available (zoomed and normal)
- "Zoom out" button to see entire game field at once
- Enemies' morale affects their behaviour
- Eject from your aircraft
- Perform crash landings
- Realistic sound effects
- Engaging soundtrack
- Everyplay integration for full mission recording and spectacular replays: never lose a single moment of your heroic exploits and share them with your friends
- Game Center integration with lots of achievements and leaderboards
Follow @MoonyBaboon on Twitter for the latest!
Like us on Facebook.com/moonybaboon
Please don’t include bug reports in your app reviews: we can’t respond to you directly.
You can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gameplay and AI improvements
- Ads (advertising propaganda, you know... :-))
- Bug fixes
From the next release we will focus on adding new content.
- Ability to repair, refuel and reload your aircraft by landing at your airfield and taking off again (as many times as you want)
- New gameplay views available (zoomed and normal)
- New zoomed out mode to see entire game field at once
- Calibrated difficulty
- Random weather
- Fly at different times of day (night mode included)
- Better AI
- Pitch inversion option
- 5 mins of fuel available in every mission before needing to refuel
- Minor UI improvements
- Reviewed In-App Purchases
- 91.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Marco Tormento
- In-App Purchases:
ALL IN ONE $1.99
DOG FOOD $0.99
UNLIMITED AIRCRAFTS $0.99
UNLIMITED RECRUITS $0.99
BEST INSTRUCTOR $0.99More
Safe to Download