Indians and NRIs can now invest in US stocks and build a global investment portfolio easily. Winvesta features a 15-minute no-fuss digital onboarding with which you can start investing in the US markets as early as today!
US stock investing for every Indian
• Fractional Investing: Buy/Sell less than a share. Invest as little as $1 in stocks like Amazon, Tesla, Facebook, and Google.
• Advanced Trade Types: Place trades while the market is closed, to auto-execute on open. Place real-time market orders or advanced orders like Limit Orders.
• Integrated News: Get news and alerts on companies in your watchlist. Sign up to receive a 3-minute newsletter before the markets open with market snapshots and news.
• Regulatory and Tax compliance: We take care of US tax compliance for your investments through Winvesta. Tax documents are also provided for domestic filing.
• Up to $500,000 SIPC protection (of which up to $250,000 may be in cash) per account*
• Affordable and Intuitive platform for every investor
• Withdraw funds anytime
Multi-Currency Accounts for Global Investing**
• Save and invest in the currencies of future expenses.
• Get USD, GBP, and EUR accounts with IBANs.
• Invest smartly for foreign education, overseas retirement, or travel
• Access alternate asset classes like international real estate and startups
• Diversify portfolio in non-rupee assets
• How long does it take to open an account with Winvesta?
- Opening an account takes only a few minutes through the Winvesta app. With our instant KYC, you can start investing in the US markets as early as today!
• Can I really invest in the US from India? Is it legal?
- Yes! Under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS) of the RBI, Indian citizens can remit and invest up to USD 250,000 per financial year. Remitting and investing money outside India under this scheme is perfectly legal.
• Who owns the shares? Where are the shares held?
- You own the shares and all your investments/accounts. The accounts are opened in your name with your credentials and belong to you. The brokerage account is held with DriveWealth – an SEC-registered and FINRA regulated broker-dealer in the US. DriveWealth uses a custodian where your shares are held in street name.
Find out more here: https://winvesta.in
Winvesta and its partners are regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority, and USA’s FINRA and SEC. Your cash and investment accounts are safe, secure, and belong to you.*
* This does not protect you from trading losses. The value of your investments can fall as well as rise. Capital is at risk
** Coming soon
2) Sneak Peek option: New clients can now get a view of our app without having to complete KYC.
- 34.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Winvesta Ltd
Safe to Download