WowApp - Earn. Share. Do Good WowApp - Earn. Share. Do Good Free Get
WowApp - Earn. Share. Do Good

WowApp - Earn. Share. Do Good

39.0.0 for iPhone, iPad
Free
0

0 Ratings

Update Date

2020-11-25

Size

301.6 MB

Screenshots for iPhone

More Screenshots for iPad
WowApp - Earn. Share. Do Good Description
WowApp
Earn. Share. Do Good

WowApp is a FREE revolutionary platform that allows you to win rewards as a result of your daily activities. Once you have received rewards with WowApp, the choice is yours: you can either cash out for yourself or choose to do good for others by donating to one of the 2,000 supported charities, in over 110 countries.
Truthful to our mission statement, we are trying to build a more equitable world that would put a stop to the insane income inequality in our world.

Now, the 26 wealthiest people in the world have more wealth than 3,678,500,000 (3,678 Billion) people. Yes that’s right: 26 people own more than 50% of the world’s population combined!
And, the top 1% richest people today own more than all the other 99%!
Based on the Wowism ideology, WowApp was born as a solution to this problem.
Our logo is a visual reminder of our attempt to initiate a movement that transfers wealth from those who don’t need it to those who need it. We do this by introducing a New Sharing Economy where the majority of economic benefit is shared with the community.

Inside the new WowApp sharing economy, you can win rewards from the many activities that you were doing before for free. With WowApp, you can get rewarded from:
• GAMES: Win Rewards and Do Good by playing your favorite games
• SHOPPING ONLINE: Get Cashback and Do Good when purchasing from over 10,000 online shops, worldwide
• TALK: Win Rewards and Do Good by getting cashback if you need to make paid calls at super low rates
• INSTANT EARN: Win Rewards instantly and Do Good from our daily offers
• STORE CREDIT: Do Good and Get Cashback that you can convert to gift cards
• LOYALTY: Win Rewards and Do Good based on your loyalty to WowApp and to your network members
We’re constantly working on adding more rewards generating opportunities for you, so join us today and start winning what’s rightfully yours. Invite your friends to join you too! The more active you and your friends are, the more you win!

You and your friends can also use the many other features of WowApp: chat, make audio and video calls, share files, read news on your favorite topics, get notified about cashback opportunities and more.
WowApp is free! Our community members do not pay anything in order to get rewarded.
And most importantly, every day you use WowApp, you do good in the world because a part of your daily rewards from each activity is automatically donated to the charity of your choice. Imagine a world where each and every one of us is a benefactor every single day!
The power is in your hands. Join the WowApp community and start Earning Sharing Doing Good!

(*)
Some chat features such as Share Location are location based.
For the best chat experience, WowApp requires access to Notifications, Address Book and Gallery/Camera.
Microphone access is required in order to use the Calling feature.
WowApp - Earn. Share. Do Good 39.0.0 Update
2020-11-25 Version History
* Various bug fixes and improvements.

Thank you for doing good through WowApp! We're constantly working on increasing your earnings and enhancing your experience. Like WowApp? Don't hesitate to rate the app. Need assistance? We're here to help: contact us at support@wowapp.com.
More
More Information
Price:
Free
Version:
39.0.0
Size:
301.6 MB
Update Date:
2020-11-25
Developer:
YouWowMe Limited
Language:
Arabic Bangla Chinese Czech English French German Hindi Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Malay Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Spanish Thai Turkish Urdu Vietnamese
More
You May Also Like