We believe that our policies should be easy to understand and easy to use wherever you are which is why WPA Health is designed with customers in mind. Features include:
• Information about benefits remaining
• Simple access to all plan literature
• Quick read and reply access to secure messages
• Conveniently update personal information such as address and bank details
• Tracking claims.
With a not-for-profit heritage of over 115 years, WPA has an enviable reputation for service excellence leveraging technology to help our customers get access to the very best healthcare. WPA Protocol Plc, a wholly owned subsidiary, specialises in bespoke healthcare solutions for large companies through the likes of a Corporate Healthcare Trust.
We are always looking for ways to improve WPA Health. If you have a problem, question or suggestion, please contact us at email@example.com
Using WPA Health does not change the terms and conditions of your plan with WPA. Please refer to your Guide for more details.
For more information, please visit wpa.org.uk
- 142.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Western Provident Association
Safe to Download