WTMaths comes with a range of free questions with the complete set of questions available as in app purchases.
WTMaths is an easy mathematics practice app. It can be used by anyone interested in getting further practice with core mathematics topics.
BUILT BY EXPERTS
Brian and Simon Fairbairn are a father and son team. Brian is a qualified mathematics teacher and has extensive teaching experience at the high school level and Simon is a professional independent iOS app developer.
QUICK AND SIMPLE
Get an at-a-glance overview of everything you've covered and what areas need work, then get started with a comprehensive range of interactive questions.
The questions give you real-time feedback on your progress and cover all of the important math topics, all laid out in a clear and easy-to-use interface.
Want to know more? Each question is linked to an online resource that dives deep into each subject area, walking you through everything you need to know about math.
* Each topic is tested with several questions
* Over 700 questions so far; over 1200 when complete
* Range of question types: answer input; selection; multiple choice; sorting
* Daily progress stats: overall and by area
* Each question has a full explanation of the answer
* Each question linked directly to a relevant on-line topic page
* Can purchase the areas in which more practice is needed
* Independent authors that will respond to issues and requests
+ Added new curriculum option—choose your difficulty level!
+ Fixed lots of bugs and typos
If have any issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find the app useful, please leave a review!
Brian and Simon
- 94.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Simon Fairbairn
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it