- Provides pre-trip map-based road and traffic conditions (Map)
- Displays web camera images (Map)
- Displays weather station data (Map)
- Shows users their route and mile marker location, and includes latitude / longitude (Where Am I?)
- Speaks conditions so drivers know what they can expect on the road ahead (Hands-Free / Eyes-Free)
- Alerts drivers to traffic information, including crashes and other hazards within a user-specified radius (Hands-Free / Eyes-Free)
- Updates data from WYDOT’s servers every 15 minutes when a data connection is available
- Uses GPS to provide location-based reports
New road conditions.
Added support for iPhone X.
Added submit image feature
- Improved network performance
- Resolved an issue where the “Refresh Data” options did not download data
- Resolved an issue where the map would not automatically update after downloading data
- Resolved an issue where the milepost and section data was not updated when upgrading from a previous version.
- Updated milepost and section data
• Added ability to refresh data on demand.
• Fixed several bugs.
- Added the ability to report inaccurate "hands free" road conditions
- Updated milepost and road section data
- To see construction information on the map, turn on the construction layer by clicking “Layers” in the upper left corner and selecting construction.
- Construction information will automatically be read to you while you are in Hands Free / Eyes Free mode.
- 51.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Wyoming Department of Transportation
Safe to Download