Like other workout timers available for iOS, xFiTimer includes enough basic functionality for any type of athlete. With this application, you can create 4 different types of timers:
- Count Up: a simple timer that starts at 0:00 and counts up, either indefinitely or until a specified time.
- Count Down: another simple timer that starts at a user-specified time and counts down to 0:00.
- Interval: a more powerful timer that allows a user to create one or more intervals time that will each count down to 0:00. You can set a particular interval to repeat or have all intervals repeat.
- Tabata: a single tabata is 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest, repeated for 8 cycles (consuming a total of 4 minutes). You can create multiple tabatas that run sequentially and optionally add additional rest time in between each tabata.
Each timer can be individually specified with an optional warm-up or cool-down time.
What sets xFiTimer apart are the advanced features it provides, making it the perfect companion app for a CrossFit athlete.
- Familiar interface that all users will recognize (think the iOS Music app). Simply swipe down to hide the current timer and use the floating bar to manage its properties.
- Circular timer progress which provides an easy way to view how much time is left for the current workout. A single tap inside the progress circle will pause or resume the timer.
- Customize the display of the timer with preview text that is shown below the timer. You can decide to show the clock, media information from the Music app, custom text entered by the user, or hide the preview all together.
- Option to enable a beep or vibrate notification that will fire during key moments of the timer.
- For interval and tabata timers, optionally use text-to-speech to have the current interval read to the user (very useful when connected to headphones or a speaker).
- Powerful search features allowing you to filter the timers from what was included in the title or preview text.
- Further customize the timer by hiding or showing different aspects of the interface.
- Never lose a timer: if your phone dies or you accidentally close the application while a timer is running, it will continue exactly where you left off when you relaunch the app.
These powerful features are all part of the FREE experience with xFiTimer. To take things to the next level, you can optionally purchase xFiTimer Rx, the full premium experience. This is a one-time purchase which you can use on all of your devices. With xFiTimer Rx, you can:
- Create an unlimited number of customizable timers (no more 3 timer limit).
- Gain access to a large database of pre-defined CrossFit timers. This includes over 400 pre-configured timers from different categories like The Benchmark Girls, The Heroes, and The CrossFit Games.
- Backup and restore your timers. Easily move your timers from device to device using Dropbox.
Please let me know if you have any issues, concerns, or suggestions for xFiTimer.
xFiTimer is not affiliated with CrossFit, Inc., The CrossFit Games, or any other property owned by CrossFit, Inc. CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. You are assuming full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses, and damages that might occur by using xFiTimer, and you waive all claims against xFiTimer and its creator for such occurrences. You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before starting an exercise program such as CrossFit.
- 40.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Joshua Seltzer
Safe to Download