X-TALK improves the working environment and energy efficiency
What makes X-TALK so unique are the special daylight curves. In the App they are pre-set to a default, but they can also be defined individually. The properties of individual luminaires, such as brightness and white light colour, can be simply adjusted to the work rhythm of your company.
The result is a healthy, pleasant working environment that not only boosts employee performance and concentration, but also improves energy efficiency.
What can X-TALK do?
- X-TALK allows up to 100 luminaires to be configured and controlled, either individually or in a group; and all from a single central platform.
- The system can be flexibly expanded by using multiple gateways.
- Brightness and colour temperature of the luminaire can be adjusted as required.
- X-TALK is unparalleled in the ability to set and to simulate natural daylight curves.
- Both the pre-set defaults for daylight as well as individual cycles can be used.
- X-TALK has an intuitive user interface that is quick and easy to use from any iPhone or iPad.
- All symbols and designations for luminaires can be flexibly adapted.
- Administration and user modes can be individually defined.
How does X-TALK work?
The X-TALK App works not only with all ZigBee-enabled luminaires from XAL but also with products from other manufacturers. All that is required is an XAL gateway that connects the luminaires using Wi-Fi to your iPhone or iPad. This can easily be mounted on the wall or simply placed on a table.
Then you just need to connect the gateway to the power supply and the network. X-TALK even allows connection to multiple gateways at the same time.
Finally, just log in to the gateway and connect the XAL luminaires to the network, and you are ready.
Now you can create light scenes, lighting groups or customised daylight curves and simply control them as required at any time, directly from your iPad or iPhone.
- 33.7 MB
- Release Date:
- XAL GmbH
Safe to Download