GO THE EXTRA MILE. IT’S NEVER CROWDED!
Track and Map your Run with GPS, see constantly updated results of your workout and share your results with friends!
• Get your Current Location
• Calculate a Pace and Time of your run
• Follow a countdown to your next Badge
• See constantly updated Polyline on a map during your run
• Measure your Heart Rate directly from your phone
• Use Compass to safely find your way in wilderness terrain
App feature details:
- Pause and Resume Timer during your run, while still getting Total Distance
- To make your Run even more fun, take Pictures or record Video right from the Run Tab so you can be sure not to miss the best moments!
- Find all your saved runs in the Past Runs tab, where each run will contain information about the Pace, Distance, Time and Date of your run,
- See a Map of your Past Runs with polylines marked in different colors that reflect your speed.
- Get a Badge for every mile you run, which makes 30 miles to win all 30 Badges. Try LA Marathon!
- Apply any of the 20 filters to your photo and share it on Facebook or Twitter right from the Media Tab. Filtered photos can also be saved to your Photos.
- And it’s never been easier to measure your Heart Rate – just place an index finger over the camera lens and flash, and wait a few seconds to see the result on the screen.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
- 6.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Anastasiia Staiko
Safe to Download