- Time your execution without the frustration of a wrong memorization.
- You could also just do some blind without the memo showing up. The memo is still visible in the solve detail page.
- Support Speffz and Traditional letter scheme, as well as customize your own.
- Support all choices of buffer pieces and orientation.
- Option for common beginner blindfolded methods available for smarter cycle break. Currently supported methods are M2 Edges, Old Pochman Corners/Edges, basic 3-style, and Advanced M2 Edges and URF Orozco Corners. More methods (including the advanced ones) will be supported in future versions.
- Support customizing your own preference for cycle breaks.
Thanks for using xzTrainer and happy cubing!
- Winter theme! Happy cubing in winter
- Fixed the issue where the scramble is not hidden in the first solve
- The previous session is now remembered when exiting the timer
- Methods with applicable buffer pieces now appear before the not applicable ones
- 16.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Xuzhi Zhang
Safe to Download