Importing your comics into your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch has never been easier. You can use your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and OneDrive account for synchronizing your comics with YACReader. YACReader supports iTunes File Sharing to copy comics between your computer and YACReader. You can also browse, import ,remote read and sync back the digital comic collections stored in your computer using the desktop version of YACReader (totally free)*. Import comics from any place in your device thanks to the integration with Document Picker.
Organize your comic library creating folders and copy, cut, paste or delete comics and folders. YACReader has the easiest method for selecting multiple comics and folders and organize them.
A single tap is all you need to read your comics from start to finish thanks to the built-in YACReader automatic scroll. Enjoy reading comics and do not worry about anything else. Do you like Manga? YACReader supports Manga mode reading. Configure your reading experience with various fit modes, single or double page mode, automatic margins trimm, and several ways to setup the hot areas in the screen.
Several thousand users manage and read their comics using YACReader in their computers since 2009. Now, you can also enjoy YACReader in your iOS device.
Visit the web site at http://ios.yacreader.com or get support at email@example.com
*Visit the web site of YACReader for computers at http://www.yacreader.com - YACReader for computer is FREE and is available for all major computer platforms.
Find other users and help at: http:www.yacreader.com/forum - Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/YACReader , Twitter - http://twitter.com/yacreader or the YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/yacreader.
- Added an option to import comics from YACReaderLibrary keeping the reading progress (YACReader 9.6.0 is needed, please update to the new version)
- Updated library to remove some of the navigation styles. In iPad, only the grid view is going to be available, iPhone will keep the table view mode, but it has to be enabled in the global settings.
- Added a Covers list feature, so you can browse and open the comics in a folder in full screen (use the icon next to + in the top bar to open this view).
- Added information about comic when long tap is used in the library.
- Fixed Google Drive browser, trashed items are not longer shown.
- Fixed Box integration, it was broken in iOS 13.
- New automatic margins trimming, enable it in the bottom toolbar while reading.
- New library bottom edit toolbar, now it uses icons and normal selection (right to left swipe) includes delete, in this case deleting ask for confirmation.
- Fixes file association in iOS 13 + other fixes/improvements in file association.
- New index view in the library section, now the library uses the same index as in the remote library browser.
- Fixes for iOS 13.
- New fit settings, now there is an always fit option to force the content to fit in the screen, no matter the orientation or the content aspect ratio.
- Faster image loading.
- Better image loading and caching when reading remotely (from YACReaderLibrary).
- New UI to open next/previous comic while reading, when the cover or the last page are reached trying to go further will open a pop up showing the cover of the next comic (or the previous comic if we are going backwards), taping the cover will open the comic. (This only works in local mode yet)
- 3 additional tap modes to configure the hot areas in the screen, Viewer -> Options -> Settings (Page turn settings).
- Added a new setting to disable page turn animation, Viewer -> Options -> Settings (Page turn settings).
- Fix page turns triggered while zooming.
- Fixes and stability improvements.
· Added support to import multiple comics at once from Files document picker
· Minor fixes and improvements
- New reading setting to enable automatic background color based on the current page.
- 62.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Luis Ángel San Martín
Safe to Download