Lock and unlock your home without the hassle of keys using the Yale Secure app and your compatible Assure Lock with iM1. Never worry about lending or losing your house keys again – now, your smartphone is your key.
· Lock and unlock your home using your iPhone or Siri.
· Create, manage and delete user PIN codes (up to 25) to share with friends and family.
· See access history
· Receive notifications when someone unlocks your door.
· Customize lock settings including auto re-lock.
· Ask Siri to lock or unlock your door when you’re at home.
· Access from anywhere when used with an Apple TV (4th gen or later) or an iPad running iOS 10.3 or later set up as a home hub.
· See current lock battery status and receive alerts for low battery.
Marketing URL: http://www.yalehome.com/en/yale/yalehome/residential/yale-real-living/assure-lock/im1-network-module/
- Entry codes are now assigned names so that you can track who each entry code was made for and delete them as necessary.
- See who comes and goes with the new 24/7 access history - Tap the lock name to access it's history
- Updated setting options
Your lock firmware will need to be up to date for these features. You will also need to enable your iCloud drive.
- 96.2 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download