Workout tracking, training plan creation, personal training & coaching and more for the YMCA Thames Gateway facility. Exercisers have the ability to set goals, create workouts, or request and receive workouts from their personal trainer.
The YMCA Halo Thames Gateway app syncs with compatible Life Fitness and Cybex cardio equipment with internet connection. After completing a workout, the results are automatically saved and added to the timeline.
Join the YMCA Halo Thames Gateway community at your gym and enjoy the benefits of extended programming with personal trainers, classes and tracking your personal goals and stats in the app.
Note: If you can’t log in with your email in the YMCA Halo Thames Gateway app, We recommend speaking to your club about gaining access to the fitness app.
There's also the usual dose of performance improvements and bug fixes. Sit tight whilst we work on the next round of improvements coming your way soon!
We've also spent some time improving the speed of the App and we've added extra support for facilities with the InBody body analysis equipment.
Users will now also benefit from additional 'in app' information when attempting to connect to supported Life Fitness Cardio equipment.
- "Other" equipment. The exercise library recently doubled so, when searching for exercises, you'll now be able to filter the equipment for "other" to see a range of equipment types.
- Improved authentication, performance and tidied up some bugs.
'Add Training' > 'View Workouts' will now give you an earlier chance to filter workouts based on your preferences, making it easier to find the workouts that will help you reach your health and fitness goal! What's more, after downloading a workout you can jump straight to your own list of workouts with the new "Go to My Workouts" button.
- See your most recent health stat measurement at a glance - now, when you navigate to My Stats, you'll see your stats presented in a simple list, each showing the most recent measurement and the date that it was recorded.
- Week, Month, Year view - The graphs have been given a make-over and now have the option to view data for the week, month or year. We've also made some general improvements to the appearance of the graph!
We've also tidied up some bugs and made some general performance improvements!
Happy training and enjoy your workout!!
- Add an ad-hoc exercise into your session, even if it's based on a saved workout plan and you need to add something extra!
- If you have an existing workout in progress, and you choose to start a new one (intentionally or otherwise), you'll now be reminded about the existing session and prompted to choose between continuing with your existing workout or to save it and start a new one.
- Closing the app will always result in the "Active Workout" banner appearing at the top of the screen, regardless of whether you were in a free workout, a planned workout or whether you'd started it from an RFID device!
- "Connect with RFID" is now listed when you select "Add Exercise" on your Active Workout. After scanning your device the new RFID dialog will close and your exercise will be added to your workout as usual. Connecting with RFID is applicable at participating facilities with compatible equipment.
- 56.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Update Date:
- Fit Cloud Technology Limited
Safe to Download