Patanjali in ashtanga yoga defines asanas as Steady and Comfortable pose.
Yogasanas, the yogic exercises are an essential part of This applications. Until and unless the body is put into a relaxed, still and steady posture, one fails to achieve deep state of meditation. According to the Jain yoga practices, in the beginning, one should perform the yogic exercises on the floor in a lying posture that requires less energy. Subsequently yogic exercises in sitting and standing postures may be performed which increases the levels of energy consumption.
- Available in hindi language with pictures.
- More Then 50 asan positions
- Auto scroll display view easily.
- Set text size larger or smaller
- Easily Navigation.
• Support both phones and tablets.
• This app contains banner and interstitial ads.
- 9.0 MB
- Release Date:
- kartik lodaliya
Safe to Download