1:1 meetings are great, but 1:1 meetings are hard: You need to be active, engaged, and talk about the right things. You need to regularly follow up, keep track, and take action when you said you would. You need to let your staff share, and engage in the conversation easily, and anywhere.
Yuppl is designed to help. It provides structure for your 1:1s and keeps all information about your 1:1s together in one place.
These key features help you have better work conversations:
- Standardised, configurable talking topics across all your 1:1s so you talk about the right things
- Keep track of actions for each person – and across all your 1:1s so you can follow up and follow through easily
- Share the 1:1 so you’re on the same page - both people in the 1:1 can see the topics and actions and add comments, as well as keep their own private notes
- Easily add an action into multiple 1:1s to make sure you cover it off with all the right people
- Notify people of Yuppl actions via email
- Show 1:1s that are overdue
- Keep a history of activity on your 1:1
- Work online and offline
Yuppl can also be used as a personal CRM and an app for life coaches, trainers, mentors. You can have 1:1 conversations with people inside and outside your organisation.
Very few people use any tools for 1:1 meetings. Even fewer share notes with the person they are catching up with. And hardly anyone uses tools specially designed for 1:1s.
If you are looking for a 1:1 meetings app as an alternative to email, OneNote, a notes apps, paper, tasks lists, Trello, Word, or Excel, etc,… Yuppl is it.
You can now add notes to topics.
- 82.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Theta Development
Safe to Download