Use Zenfie to discover or rediscover mindfulness meditation: rest, relax, better manage stress, zen, be more present and improve concentration on a day to day basis.
The discovery programme offers you ten different ten minute sessions, completely free of charge. So for 10 ten days, Zenfie will become your partner in each English guided meditation session.
Some of the themes covered in these initial 10 meditation sessions which help you be more zen and improve rest and relaxation include: meditation positions, body maps, attention to breathing, awareness of sensation and feeling, letting go, inner peace...
Once you complete the mindfulness discovery programme, you will be able to continue your mindfulness meditation with Zenfie (through the Initiation and then Advanced modules).
The practice of mindfulness meditation has been recognised and validated by numerous scientific studies: meditation is one of the best natural methods of combatting the effects of stress and improving rest and relaxation. What’s more, meditation offers excellent results for those suffering from sleep or mood problems, as well as depression.
After two to three months of regular meditation, significant effects can be seen, both psychological and physical.
This simple activity, brought to your smartphone by Headspace, requires time and dedication, but significantly improves quality of life. It will help you to appreciate good times, to take stock when times are tough, to feel more relaxed and to stay or become zen, whatever the circumstances!
Zenfie will be by your side to help you reach your personal goals, with its guided meditation modules in English. Zenfie will become your partner in meditation and in:
- Letting go
- Sleeping better and reclaiming sleep
- Improving rest and relaxation, better managing stress
- Improving self-confidence
- Improving your interpersonal relationships
- Improving your concentration in sports
- Unguided meditation with relaxing music
A Zenfie Kids module: “Meditation for Kids” is also available for children between 3 and 6 years old, as is a Zenfie Junior module for children between 7 and 14.
As well as the step by step mindfulness meditation learner programme, practice and tailored modules, Zenfie also comes with several guided sessions which you can go through as many times as you like. For example:
- Rest and relaxation session
- Imminent stress SOS session
- Wake up session to start the day on the right foot
- Before bed session
- Musical session
We are regularly expanding the Zenfie meditation offering. You can also access our online community, and contribute topics that matter to you, which will help us to develop new mindfulness meditation sessions better tailored to your needs.
The application is compatible with the Health app and allows you to follow the time spent meditating on a daily basis.
- Monthly (4.99 USD) and yearly (35.99 USD) subscriptions are available, charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, providing access to all sessions
- Renewal is automatic, charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (same price as initial subscription)
- Auto-renew can be turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, from the settings on your device
- Details on www.zenfie.com/mentions-legales
- 25.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Second Wind
Safe to Download