Zmeu Grand Canyon contains:
• all hiking routes (65 routes over 400+ miles)
• the Red, Blue, Purple and Orange bus routes and all their stops
• 340 attractions and points of interest with contact information
• data from OpenStreetMap with additional manual curation and validation against official sources
• Offline mode: all routes and attractions are stored on your device and are available offline
••• You need the Pro Pass to access all features
••• 60-minute free trial available
Plan your trip:
• see the length and intermediary points of each route
• [Pro Pass] see the elevation profile, total ascent and descent, time and calories estimates for all hiking routes
• [Pro Pass] see each route in the beautiful FLYOVER mode
• [Pro Pass] measure distance and time along existing hiking routes, between any points you choose, even in Offline mode
• [Pro Pass] see the altitude and geographic coordinates of any point on any hiking route
• get driving directions to parking places
• find hidden places and routes (unknown to Google Maps)
While you hike:
• [Pro Pass] see your map location, geographic coordinates and altitude
• [Pro Pass] send your position on the map to friends
• see your battery level and get warnings and tips about saving it
By using Zmeu Grand Canyon you support further development! We are very grateful for any comments, feedback and ideas sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Zmeu Grand Canyon uses data that is ©OpenStreetMaps contributors. See the full legal information at http://grandcanyon.zmeu.guide/legal.html
• Routes and points of interest are always stored your the device. Distance measurement is done on your device, without an Internet connection required.
• An Internet connection is required for the background map tiles, the FLYOVER mode, and for getting driving directions to the parking places in the Grand Canyon (via the Apple Maps app).
• Zmeu Grand Canyon is not affiliated with the U.S. National Park Service.
• Minor fixes
- 53.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Alexandru Ioan Tomescu
Safe to Download