The Zoe’s Kakeibo is based on the 5S method (Japanese management technique) named for the first letter of the name in Japanese that means each of its five stages:
* Seiri (Sort) - Become aware of the costs that are really necessary and those which are not.
* Seiton (Set in Order) - Arrange information of your expenses in a structured way.
* Seiso (Shine) - Analyze and ponder what expenses can remove.
* Seiketsu (Standardize) - Establish consumption rules to minimize contingencies.
* Shitsuke (Sustain / Maintaining discipline) – Be constant, develops a continuous action and keep improving.
With Zoe’s Kakeibo , you can:
* Re-discover your weekly expenses and keep track on them.
* Define monthly limits for each category to gauge its compliance and evolution.
* Interconnect your expenses with person of your choice (partner, roommate or even your boss)
* Delegate the load of the information, by just taking a picture of the ticket/invoice
* Request the digitized information transfer to your administration department or financial advisor!
Fixing a bug that prevented register new expenses or income
Fixing a bug that prevented expense or income dulpication
Improved charts and data interpretation
Business management categories redesign
- 25.7 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download