- Create, host, and join online meetings
- Collaborate through real time audio, video, and screen sharing
- Share texts and links through chat
- Start instant mobile meetings
- Sign in to view and start scheduled meetings
-Start and join cloud meetings easily through links
- Attend webinars from anywhere
- Participate in live polls during webinars
- Raise questions during webinars
Host an online meeting
Sign in to your app to view scheduled meetings. Tap 'Start' at the right of any scheduled meeting. To start an instant mobile meeting, tap 'Meet Now'. Tap 'Invite participants' and share the invitation link or the meeting key with other participants. Use audio/video controls to enable and disable your microphone or to switch between front and rear cameras. You can also share your mobile screen (requires iOS 11 or later) with other participants during a meeting.
Join an online meeting
Tap the joining link shared with you on your mobile or sign in to the Zoho Meeting app and tap 'Join meeting'. Enter your name and meeting key, then tap 'Join'.
Join a webinar
Tap the joining link of your webinar from the registration confirmation email on your iPhone or iPad. Join the webinar as an attendee in listen and view only mode. Interact with the presenter using the Q&A option and participate in polls during the webinar.
Requires iOS 10 or later.
*Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
For the best audio experience, use a headset with your iPhone, or iPad.
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller : Zoho Corporation
Category : Business
Compatibility : Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
Languages : English
Developer website :
-Performance improvements to provide better experience for webinar attendees.
Bug fixes :
-The issue of audio becoming inactive during meetings (in iOS 14) while using the app after keeping a call on hold is now fixed.
-The issue with zooming a shared screen during webinars in landscape mode has been fixed.
-If the iOS app crashes or closes abruptly due to some issue during a webinar, attendees will now be re-connected to their session directly (without having to join the session again) on re-opening the app.
-The issue with removing attendees from a webinar has been fixed.
1. Issues with joining password enabled sessions have been fixed.
2. Other minor bug fixes.
1. Attendees can now share their screen from the iOS app with the approval of the presenter.
2. Presenters can now share meeting passwords along with the meeting key or link when they invite participants after starting a meeting.
3. If you use Zoho Cliq, your Cliq status will automatically be updated as “In a meeting” while you are in a meeting using Zoho Meeting.
4. iOS app users can now edit and delete a meeting from their mobile by accessing the meeting details page.
5. If the iOS app crashes or closes abruptly due to some issue, attendees will now be re-connected to their session directly (without having to join the session again) on re-opening the app.
6. Issues that users faced while switching from internet audio to phone audio have been fixed.
7. UI enhancements, bug fixes, and crash fixes.
1. In-session screens are now in the black theme to save battery consumption to some extent.
2. Auto-bit rate throttling adjustments will be applied for better bandwidth consumption during session.
3. You can now delete either specific or full recurring meeting.
4. Better message handling done for dial-in option during meeting.
5. The issue with muting audio in Call Kit for the meeting presenter has been fixed now.
6. UI and other bug fixes.
7. Crash fixes.
1. In QA section, tapping on the down arrow button takes you to the latest question.
2. You can now view your questions alone using "Show my questions" filter option.
3. The issue of showing garbled characters in the webinar description in other languages has been fixed now.
4. The screen view is now full screen in landscape mode along with the video feed.
5. The issue of playing IVR message while the organizer allowing/revoking the speak mode has been fixed.
6. The screen share view now supports the iPad split screen view mode.
7. You can now double tap to zoom in the screen share view.
- Crash fixes.
- For security purposes we have invalidated the keys of past meetings and removed the list of the same from the app.
- Presenters using the iOS app can now approve or deny screen sharing requests from participants and also view presentations in landscape mode.
- The error preventing users from starting meetings due to authentication issues has been resolved.
- The app now displays the name of the active speaker during audio-only meetings so all participants can easily identify who is speaking.
- You can now sort and filter the participants list based on different criteria.
- Other bug fixes and crash fixes.
- The issue with view screen aspect ratio has been fixed and now the shared screen is fit to full screen.
- Exit button is now visible in landscape mode which was missing earlier.
- Start meeting option has been removed from past meetings for security reasons.
- Ability to mute and unmute Presenter too in Participants list.
- Logo color and background color changes.
- Other bugs and crash fixes are also rolled out.
- We have fixed the crash issue in iOS 10.x versions while sorting the participants list during the meeting.
- The issue with unsupported languages in the default localization has been fixed.
- View the audio output icons like Bluetooth, Headset or Speaker in which the audio is received and toggle them if needed.
- We have made improvements in audio/video bandwidth throttling.
- We have now reduced the bandwidth usage for screen sharing while starting a meeting.
- While joining a webinar and raising question, the organizer/co-organizer will now get your name instead of email id.
- The last composed chat message is now retained and you can send it later.
- Other bug fixes and crash fixes are handled
- Ability to view past meetings.
- Option to edit an upcoming or past meetings.
- Ability to cancel a meeting.
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
2. Web socket media separation has been done for improving connectivity factors.
3. The issue with landscape video aspect is fixed now.
4. Bandwidth better handling which improves audio quality now.
5. Few bug fixes and crash fixes are done.
- Bitrate of video is reduced
- Participant video will not be shared by default
2. Webinar presenters can now display poll results to the attendees from iOS devices.
3. Other bug fixes and enhancements.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- EU/IN DC signIn support while using OneAuth app for authentication.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
2. Localization for simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and Turkish have been added.
3. You can now attach screenshots.
Sign in to start instant meetings using Meet Now.
Removed host meeting without sign in.
Share your mobile screen in a single tap of Share Screen icon without opening the control panel (Available from the iOS version 12.0+).
View the broadcast messages of webinar organizer under Q&A section.
Webinar organizer's video will be displayed in full screen when screen sharing is not active.
Other bug fixes and enhancements.
Bug fixes and Enhancements.
2. Bug fixes and Enhancements
2. Few bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- 55.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Zoho Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it