- New tactics on top of familiar match-3 gameplay. Stop the zombie progress by matching the brain they're munching on.
- All the action takes place in the match field, no filling mana bars or missing action happening elsewhere.
- No time pressure, play at your own pace. The encroaching horde of zombies is very polite and only moves after you do. Take time and think tactically.
- Deploy bonus items to your team so they can stave off any zombies you couldn't remove by matching.
- It's really silly. One of the items is a frozen drink that gives the zombies brainfreeze.
- For less than the price of some lives in another game, you can own this one and play it forever! No additional IAP.
- It's got zombies! Zombies aren't played out yet, are they? Right? Guys? Crap.
***WINNER*** - Pocket Gamer's Very Big Indie Pitch (San Francisco, 2015)
***RUNNER-UP*** - My mom's favorite game (She really likes solitaire)
QUOTES FROM PREVIEWS:
"The idea of making 'Plants vs. Zombies with match-3' is so clever I can't believe nobody has done it before." - TouchArcade
"Zombie Match Defense is a Match-3 Game That’s (Wait for it) Legitimately Interesting"
"Zombie Match Defense a fun, bright, enjoyable game already, with a quirky visual humor." - Cult Of Mac
- 188.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download