Zoom is #1 in customer satisfaction and the best meeting experience on mobile.
It's super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on "New Meeting," and invite up to 100 people to join you on video! Connect with anyone on iPad, iPhone, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones.
-Best iPhone and iPad video meeting quality
-Best iPhone and iPad screen sharing quality
-Easily invite phone, email, or company contacts
-Contact availability status
-Virtual Background on iPhone 8, iPad 5, iPad Pro and all later models
-Screen share directly from your iPhone or iPad
-Screen share screen and applications
-Co-annotate during screen sharing on iPhone and iPad
-Real-time whiteboard collaboration on iPad
-Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE, and 3G networks
-Safe driving mode while on the road and works with Apple Carplay
-Siri Shortcuts to customize your own voice commands to start, join and listen to a list of upcoming meetings
One App for many Zoom Applications:
-Use Zoom Chat to send secure group texts, images, and audio files from mobile and desktop
-Use Zoom Phone to make or receive business phone calls and check voice mail (additional subscription required)
-Use your iOS app to start your meeting or for direct share in Zoom Rooms
-Join Zoom Webinars as a view only participant
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rename Meeting Hosted with Personal Meeting ID (PMI)
- Shared Voicemail Inbox
- Search Auto Receptionists, Call Queues, and Common Area Phones
- Call from iOS Contacts App
- Switch Call to Carrier
- View Contact Details from Call History and Voicemail Messages
- Dismiss Incoming Call Notification
- Synced In-call Status
- Notifications for Three-way Calls
- Dial Vanity Phone Numbers
- Select Issue and Enter Description with Diagnostic Report
- Number Formatting for US, UK, and China
- Filter Upcoming Meetings by the Host
- Accessibility Enhancements
- Enhancements to Login with Google feature
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Companion Mode when Joining from a Zoom Room
- Sharing Key Ease of Use
- Support for Multiple Pages on Whiteboard
- Audio Setting for Auto-Select Based on Network
- Zoom In/Out on their Camera
- Annotation Enhancements
- Reduced Volume for Enter/Exit Chime
- Closed Captioning in Breakout Sessions
- Settings to Use PMI for Scheduled and Instant Meetings
- Indicator that a Message Did Not Send
- File Downloading/Uploading Enhancements
- Descriptions and Usage Hints for Slash Commands
- Presenting IM Status When Screensharing
- Deactivate Zoom Phone Features
- Display Phone Number Labels of Contacts
- Copy Direct Phone Numbers
- H.323/SIP Room Systems Under Contacts
- Additional Apple Pencil Support
- Accessibility Enhancements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Always show video preview dialog before joining a video meeting
- Support keyboard shortcuts during a meeting for iPads with an external keyboard connected
Command + Shift + A: Mute/Unmute my microphone
Command + Shift + V: Start/Stop my video
Command + Shift + H: Show/Hide the in-meeting chat interface
Command + Shift + M: Minimize the in-meeting interface to a floating video
Command + U: Show/Hide the “Manage Participants/Participants” interface
Command + W: Close the current dialog (not applicable to alerts)
- Make 911/933 calls using the carrier service
- Display the caller ID during a call
- Display timestamps in the call history
- Minimize the in-call interface during a call
- Resolves an issue where one-tap added additional commas for some users
- Minor Bugs
Users will have an option to sign into their Zoom account while in the waiting room and will be automatically admitted to the meeting if the host has enabled the waiting room for guest participant only.
- Minor bug fixes
- Transfer a phone call to voicemail
- Opt out of call queues
Minor bug fixes
- Support Siri Shortcuts to view today’s meetings, join the next meeting, and start my personal meeting
- Click a Zoom meeting link in the Google Calendar to launch the Zoom app directly
- Display today’s meetings before the recurring meetings
- Switch between video and content sharing
- Option to disable chat during a meeting
- Option to disallow participants to rename themselves
- Display an indicator for Audio Watermark
- Support recording consent
- Call a room system directly from the Meet & Chat tab
- Alert me when someone is available
- Create personal contact groups
- Display a Draft indicator for unfinished messages
- Add a New Message indicator in the chat window
- Use Return key to return to a new line
- Upgrade a Zoom phone call to a Zoom meeting
- Option to block phone numbers from the History tab and the Voicemail tab
- View and call contacts from phone address book
- Log into the same Zoom account on multiple mobile devices
- Accessibility enhancements
- Brasilia’s time zone is not displayed correctly
- Other minor bugs
- Updated Zoom Client
The client is now more modern, sleek, and frictionless. New Chat features include channels, personal channel, starred messages and contacts.
- Chat Groups Renamed Channels
Chat groups have been renamed channels.
New and Enhanced Features:
- Meeting/Webinar Features
- Audio Watermark
If an attendee records the meeting, their personal information can now be embedded in the audio as an inaudible watermark. This option requires enabling "Only signed-in users can join the meeting" or "Only signed-in users with specified domains can join meetings".
- Share Device Sound
You can now share your device sound without sharing your entire screen.
- Annotation Enhancements
- Indicator that a Participant is Annotating
The host can now identify which participants are annotating by viewing the participants list. The participants who are annotating will have an indicator in the color they are using to annotate.
- Apple Pencil Enhancements
- Allow Removed Participants to Rejoin
Hosts can now allow meeting participants and webinar panelists to rejoin after they have been removed. This feature needs to be enabled on the web under Meeting, Group, or Account Settings.
- Improvements to the Raise Hand Feature
The raise hand feature will now prompt users to link their audio if necessary to make it easier to speak in the meeting.
- Support for Scheduling a Meeting or Webinar as Public
Hosts can now schedule a meeting as public through the Zoom client to share it on the calendar of public events.
- Meeting Features
- Warning When Scheduling a Meeting Longer than 40 minutes
Basic users will now be warned if they schedule a meeting longer than 40 minutes through the Zoom client or mobile app.
- Breakout Room Enhancements
- Set a Timer for Breakout Rooms
Hosts can now set a timer for breakout rooms. Once the configured time has passed, the breakout rooms will automatically close and users will be returned to the main session. Hosts can also choose to be notified when the time ends.
- Ability to Force Participants into Breakout Rooms
The hosts can now force participants to join the breakout rooms from the main session.
- Ability to Disable Returning to the Main Session
The host can now prevent participants from returning to the main session from the breakout room. They will return to the main session when the host closes the breakout rooms manually or the set time expires.
- Chat Features
- Personal Space for Note Taking
Write messages to yourself to take notes and save links within the Zoom chat window.
- Star Individual Messages
Star individual messages, making them easily accessible to revisit them later.
- Star Contacts and Chat Channels
Star Contacts and Chat Channels so that they are always easily accessible at the top of your Zoom chat window.
- General Features
- Show All Calendar Events
Users who have configured the calendar integration will now see all events on their calendar, including events that do not have a Zoom meeting attached.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Support
Zoom can now be managed via MDM to allow remote configuration of Zoom on iOS devices.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- User Features
- Post-webinar survey
Webinar hosts can now configure a post webinar survey to launch at the end of a webinar. Webinar attendees will be prompted with the survey once the webinar ends.
- Host key support for 6-10 digits
A host key can now be 6-10 digits long.
- Fixed an issue with not receiving audio when joining webinar as a viewer in iOS 12
- Fixed an issue with extraneous noise on iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max devices
- Fixed an issue closing the more menu when using VoiceOver on iOS
- Minor bug fixes
- bug fixes
•Removing a User
If a host removes a user from a meeting, they will be banned from the remainder of that meeting session.
New and enhanced features
• Webinar features
◦ Public Question and Answer
Host can enable public Question and Answer, which allows attendees to answer questions asked through the Q&A.
◦ Upvoting Questions on Q&A
Attendees can upvote questions and view questions sorted by upvotes if enabled by the host.
◦ Admit All with Waiting Room
You can now admit all participants from the waiting room instead of admitting them one by one.
◦ Hide Myself from my own video display
Users can choose to hide their video feed from their own screen during a meeting.
◦ Virtual Background without a Green Screen
You can use the virtual background feature without a green screen on, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X.
◦ Calendar Integration with Google, Office 365, and Exchange
◦ Closed Captioning Size
Users can now adjust the size of their closed captioning in their Zoom app settings.
◦ Disable Safe Driving Mode
Users can now disable Safe Driving Mode for all meetings in their Zoom app settings.
◦ Improved Audio and Video Quality with Low Bandwidth connections
◦ Accessibility Improvements
◦ Improvements to Multiple User Chats
When a multiple user chat is created, the creator is automatically made the admin for the chat and has the ability to remove new members. They can also assign an admin and choose if new members can see the previous chat history.
◦ Code Snippets improvements
◦ Improved order of search results
◦ Other performance enhancements
• General Features
◦ UI improvements for 12.9‑inch iPad Pro
• Difficulty connecting for some users
• Minor bug fixes
- Apple CarPlay support
- Logo and description can be modified for the waiting room
- Ability to dismiss questions: Hosts, co-hosts and panelists can dismiss answered and unanswered questions to move to the dismiss queue
- Code snippet
- Notifications for keywords and contacts
- Sync message history across all platforms
- Phone contacts match: Invite phone contacts to use Zoom
-iOS screen share support
-Dial-in countries can be added when scheduling meetings
-Minor bug fixes
- 103.7 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download