You will have total control over who, when, and how long your friends will see you for.
Place ‘Markers’ to use for meeting points, favorite locations, important places, or for leaving messages at a particular location. Users can share markers for up to a month.
Key Features of Zuvolo Friends:
• Create a privacy zone, where you will never appear on the map
• Share your location in real-time with who you want
• Tap-and-hold to create Markers as meeting points and places of interest
• Stop sharing your location when you’re done
• Only friends with permission will see you on their map
• Share your location in near real-time e.g. every 10s
• Watch your friends moving on the map every few seconds
• Your friends markers will appear on your map
• Choose between a satellite or street view
• See real-time traffic information
• Directional arrows show which way your friends are heading
• Tap on your friend’s icon to display information about speed and distance
• Map icons will go grey if friends are in network blackspots
• Press & Hold on the map to add a marker
• Create a marker for any point of interest
• Add your meeting point, favourite restaurant, coffee shop, or any other important location
• Choose from six marker types
• Set a duration for your marker
• Delete or add markers whenever you want
• New markers will automatically be shared with friends
• Easily manage your markers by tapping on them or by going to the Markers page
• Choose which friends will see your location before you start sharing
• Start sharing your location when you decide
• Stop sharing your location at any time
• Create a Privacy Zone around a special location, where you will never appear on the map. E.g. your home
• Find and easily connect with existing Zuvolo friends
• Send an email invite to friends that are not yet using Zuvolo
• View your Live List to see friends that are currently sharing their location
• Use the feedback button in the app to share your thoughts. We want to make this app work for you. Don’t hold back – give it to us straight!
Like any location sharing app, continued use of the app will use up battery power. New devices will offer the best battery performance. We have managed to run the app successfully for almost a full day on an iPhone X – probably more than most people would tend to use it for.
Tips for saving battery:
• Don’t always keep the screen on. The screen display being on unnecessarily will waste battery
• Keep the device locked and run the app in the background.
- 96.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Zuvolo Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it