You have to study 50 commented games of the first World Chess Champion-Alexander Alekhine. In each game, there will be tasks where it is necessary to find a move or the whole variation of the great Maestro, "to play like Alekhine".
This is one of the most effective exercises for learning chess. You do not just study the chess heritage of the great champions, but also regularly check your knowledge by completing tasks.
At the end of the course You:
① Explore Alexander Alekhine's chess heritage
② Improve combination vision
③ Enhance strategic understanding of positions
④ Touch the basics of chess analysis
● 50 commented games by Alexander Alekhine
● 320 tasks for guessing moves in the game
● Detailed statistics on tasks and overall progress
● Own "Hall of Fame"
● System of Levels "Order of the King"
● Alexander Alekhine's biography
● Available in two languages: Russian, English
- 153.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Andrey Cherenkov
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it