An indispensable tool for making fast emergency decisions with up-to-date and best research available in medical practice. This latest update is based on the 5th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Rosen and Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, provides a definitive guide to diagnosis and treatment in the emergency room, making it the perfect handbook for students, residents, nurses, and emergency medical personnel.
- Covers information on over 600 clinical problems
- New Topics Added: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Bath Salt Poisoning, Coagulopathy Reversal, Geriatric Trauma, Leukocystosis, Periodic Paralysis, Polyneuropathy, Retro Orbital Hematoma, Serotonin Syndrome, Uvulitis , Vomiting (Cyclic), and much more
- Diagnoses span from pre-hospital to disposition stage
- Designed to meet the needs of clinicians working in settings providing urgent and emergent care
- The well-organized coverage of each disorder includes clinical presentation, prehospital, diagnosis, treatment, disposition, and ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding
- Includes updated treatment guidelines and references
- Provides up-to-date information on topics such as emerging infections, new protocols and new treatments
- Superb differential diagnoses lists that are a valuable aid at the point of care in practice
- Includes 3 built-in medical calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Author: Jeffrey J. Schaider, MD and Roger M. Barkin, MD, MPH, et al.
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- 3D Touch
- UI/UX enhancement
- Minor bug fixes
- 43.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it