Reminders can be added to help you remember and review your goals on a daily/weekly basis to keep the momentum going.
Everything you want to accomplish in life - in one place.
- Improved the design of the task composer view.
- Grouped goal settings into separate menu.
- Design and text adjustments.
- Improved goal filtering.
Accomplish now requires iOS 13 to run.
- Reminders can now be set on specific goals to help you remember to review them on a daily/weekly basis. (Premium)
- Small design tweaks.
- iOS 13 support - We no longer support iOS versions lower than 13.
- Misc fixes and maintenance.
- Fixed issue where weekly reminder would not get activated for first time users.
- Misc fixes.
The benefits for you will be:
- Faster startup time.
- Major performance improvement when scrolling/previewing your long list of goals.
- Minor performance tweaks.
- Lowered minimum iOS version to 10.0.
- Minor tweaks to make the app run smoother.
- Minor fixes to interface.
- Misc improvements.
- Tweaks to visuals and animations.
This release takes Accomplish in a new direction with changes in both app functionality and appearance.
The following changes has been made to support this new direction.
- Brand new design with easier navigation and overview of goals.
- Introducing "Pep talk". Be your own coach and give yourself a pep talk.
- Goals can be re-ordered and marked as accomplished.
- Removed pass code functionality. (It will be back)
- Removed to-do list functionality.
More features are planned for upcoming releases. Let us know what you think of this new direction.
- Videos can now be removed from goals.
- 10.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Rigo Rigo
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it