Air Safety World
Safety Coach - Choose your personal coach between Kate and Luke, our AI-based, expert flight attendants. They will always be willing to explain you any aspect of passenger safety you are interested in, and guide you with personalized feedback as you try out safety procedures first-hand.
Games Room - Have fun with different aviation safety games, made to meet different tastes. They range from simulations that put you in charge of coordinating aircraft evacuations (AirEvac: Land and AirEvac: Sea) to fast-paced first-person action (aircraft Door Ninja) and more casual and humorous games (Plane Escape and Launch Vest).
Your Fleet - Build your own fleet, choosing among real aircraft operated by airlines today. You can personalize the livery of each aircraft, the features of your home base airport, inspect your airliners, and even send them to transport passengers and travel miles around the world.
Note that, as always, our apps are completely free and all their features can be unlocked by just playing (no interrupting ads, and no in-app purchases at all).
This update extends the app with five new aircraft: Embraer ERJ140, E170, E175, E190, and E195.
We added them to “Your Fleet”, included their exit locations and door operation briefings in “Safety Coach”, included their doors in “Door Ninja”.
Now the app features a total of 28 different aircraft.
Moreover, we added 20 new destinations to "Your Fleet" (now the app features more than 100 destinations).
This update extends Air Safety World to:
- the full Boeing 787 Dreamliner family (787-8, 787-9, 787-10)
- the full Airbus A350 family (A350-800, A350-900, A350-1000)
We added them to “Your Fleet”, included their exit locations and door operation briefings in “Safety Coach”, included their doors in “Door Ninja”
Now the app features a total of 23 different aircraft
Moreover we added 15 new destinations to "Your Fleet"
We welcome two very special aircraft in Air Safety World:
- Airbus A350-1000: the newest and longest Airbus airliner
- Boeing 787-10: the newest and longest Boeing Dreamliner
WHAT'S NEW IN: "YOUR FLEET" SECTION
- support for a larger number of simultaneous aircraft (31) in the airport
- new user-controlled, multi-angle view of take offs and landings
- simulation of tire smoke in landings based on a particle system
- two new aircraft types (Airbus A350-1000 and Boeing 787-10)
- 15 new destinations in different countries
WHAT'S NEW IN: "SAFETY COACH" SECTION
- exit locations briefing for the Airbus A350-1000 and Boeing 787-10
- door operation procedures for the Airbus A350-1000 and Boeing 787-10
WHAT'S NEW IN: "GAMES ROOM" SECTION
- Door Ninja game extended with the doors of the Airbus A350-1000 and Boeing 787-10
- 437.3 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it