Am I the only person in this whole universe who doesn't own a TV set? It's not that I can't afford to buy one. I just don't want to waste my time watching TV because they often switch subjects and cover the entertainment industry, which I'm not interested in. On the other hand, I read news a lot. I'm a self-admitted news junkie who wants to read news from multiple sources at the same time. That's why I've developed this app.
AllNews 3 (hereafter, AllNews) is the 2nd installment of an RSS news reader for iOS. Released at the same time is the desktop counterpart called AllNews Desktop 3, which is the 3rd installment of the series. AllNews lets you read horizontally-scrolling lines of news from multiple sources around the world simultaneously. Do I have to scroll news lines manually for myself? No, AllNews does the scrolling for you. You just sit relaxed and read news from multiple sources with your hands free.
In a sense, AllNews is a dream-come-true app for news junkies. With it, they don't have to go to this web site and that web site to read news. You can do it with just one.
- What’s new? -
1. The built-in library of RSS sources has been updated. It now has more than 1,600 RSS sources from around the world.
2. The application will remain free to use for the first week. Further continuous use of this app will require a one-time purchase of an in-app product. Or it will cease to download news.
3. Validate the URL of an existing RSS source record individually.
4. The app now supports both the portrait and landscape orientation.
- Features -
1. Let the app scroll news from multiple sources you select from right to left simultaneously. You just sit relaxed and read scrolling news.
2. Get access to nearly 1,600 RSS news sources from more than six dozen news media organizations around the world. Create an RSS source record by selecting a source from the built-in library.
3. Create an RSS source record by specifying the URL of a news source.
4. Change the order by which lines of news appear and scroll.
5. Let the app label the title of a news article with the new tag if it has been the first time appearing since the last update.
6. Let the app automatically update news periodically. The user can choose one of the several time intervals (10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 40 minutes, 50 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours).
7. Select one of 16 phases to change the speed by which the app runs news.
8. Stop and run scrolling news at any time. And reload news manually at any time.
9. Tap a news title and get the web content.
10.Share news you are currently reading through other apps including Mail, Notes, Message and more.
11.Run a search to find articles containing titles that match your search phrase.
12.Receive an RSS source data file (.an3) from the desktop counterpart through AirDrop.
13.Tap a source field to see a list of news articles for the selected RSS source.
14.Supported device orientation: Both portrait and landscape.
15.Languages: English only.
16.app file size: 35.8 MB.
17.The app comes with a built-in 15-page user guide.
- System requirements -
1. iOS 11.0 or above
2. iPhone, iPod Touch
- Limitations -
1. The app is free to use for the first week. Further continuous use of this app will require a one-time purchase of an in-app product. Or it will cease to download news.
2. Letting the app update news requires the Internet connection.
- 26.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Tomoyuki Okawa
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it