The Foundation was born out of tragedy, the death of Amy Gillett on 18 July 2005, who was hit by an out of control motorist whilst cycling with her National Team mates in Germany.
Since our inception we have been a catalyst for change, focused on what should be, rather than what is. That’s why we have set ambitious aims and outcomes.
Our Mission is for: Safe cycling in Australia
Our Vision: Zero bike related fatalities
- Keep updated about the latest events
- Get access to exclusive deals
- Redeem AGF sponsor offers
- Receive event related messages directly to your phone
- Register for events
- Sponsor riders
- Get coupons from our exclusive partners
- 31.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Business Evolution Program Pty Ltd
Safe to Download