Use the app to:
• Calculate a patient's renal function and risk of ischemic stroke, thromboembolism, and bleed
• Review ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline-driven therapy guidance for stroke prevention
• Generate individualized risk for antithrombotic therapy options based on individual clinical trials.
• Improve accurate use of DOACs with adjusted dosage based on prescribing information, fine-tuned for renal and other patient characteristics.
This app is based on SPARC Tool, developed by Peter Loewen, ACPR, Pharm.D., FCSHP, which can be viewed at www.sparctool.com
1) 2019 AFib Guideline Update content
2) Design updates
- 13.6 MB
- Release Date:
- American College of Cardiology
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it