Your long time wait for computer like compress-uncompress tool on iPhone and iPad is over with "Archive Utility". It integrates Archive and Expand features with Document Browser View to make easy-to-use yet powerful Archive Utility.
* How to create a ZIP file?
- Use powerful Browser view to select file(s) and folder(s) you want to compress and tap Archive button to create ZIP file beside original items.
* How to expand/unarchive/uncompress/extract an archive file?
- Navigate to archive file you want to uncompress in Browser view and tap on it to expand. Decompressed file or folder saved in the same folder as the original archive file.
- Use "Copy to Archive Utility" to open archive file received as email attachment, downloaded from the the web or contained in another app. You can even add files in the app's Documents folder from your computer through iTunes file sharing.
- It lets you preview files and archives that iOS can support.
- "Archive Utility" built upon Document Browser view which allows to access files no matter where they’re located — on your device or in the cloud with Archive Utility. Handles access to iCloud Drive and third-party cloud storage services such as Dropbox and Box within the app.
- Browse view to navigate folders, organise your files with tags, move files between folders, search and sort.
- Share files using the Share button or a drag-and-drop action.
- You can move, delete, duplicate and rename a document and folder.
- Drag and drop to select files and organise them into folders.
- Inherit tagged and favourite items from Files app and allow to create and change within the app.
Note: “Archive Utility” is standalone application running natively to archive files and expand archives securely right on your iOS device.
You can refer User Manual for any assistance Or Contact Support.
- 2.9 MB
- Release Date:
- RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it