"Very good astronomy app to learn many aspects of the Solar System, with high quality interactive animations, well designed to work in class with groups and individually." - Ricard Garcia, Education Department / mSchools | Toolbox
STEP INTO THE AMAZING WORLD OF ASTRONOMY
Arloon Solar System allows children to discover our solar system and understand astronomical concepts such as eclipses, translation, rotation or the phases of the moon interacting with them in a fun and surprising way.
• The Solar System's location in the Milky Way.
• Characteristics of the solar system and each of the planets that form it.
• The planets of the Solar System: size, orbital speed comparison and location according to their proximity to the sun.
• Discover the different celestial bodies: comets, satellites, asteroids, meteors.
• The Earth: features, rotation and translation.
• Geosphere: the layers of the Earth.
• Day and night on Earth. How does it work?
• The seasons: characteristics and why they occur.
• The Moon: characteristics, moon phases, tides phenomenon. How does a lunar eclipse occur?
• The Sun: its importance to life.
One of the star features of Solar System, allowing you to view and interact with realistic 3D representations of the planets. Look at the Solar System and celestial bodies that form it through the device camera with the help of a chip that can be downloaded on our website www.arloon.com
A MULTILINGUAL APP FOR THE CLASSROOM
Arloon Solar System is available in English, Spanish, French and Brazilian Portuguese to help children learning a second language to expand their vocabulary.
EXERCISES AND ACTIVITIES
Including a section of activities and self-correcting quizzes with different difficulty levels that will test the student’s knowledge. Practice, check the learning and work in groups or individually depending on your needs. All exercises include final results screen that allow the evaluation of the knowledge acquired.
Arloon is a brand of DADA Company specializing in the creation of educational applications that harness the potential of new technologies to improve the teaching and learning experience in the classroom and at home.
With Augmented Reality as one of its star features, its objective is to support the development of innovative teaching scenarios that would be impossible otherwise, proposing an active learning methodology based on interactivity that increases student motivation to achieve full understanding of the content and gain confidence in their own abilities.
Technical support: email@example.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/paradoxZientia
Twitter - @arloonapps
- 186.9 MB
- Update Date:
- WANT2B S.L.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it