Asthma Storylines allows you to track and gain insights about daily asthma control for yourself or your child, keep track of questions you have for your healthcare provider, and more. It gives you an accurate, shareable record of the asthma experience between physician visits, and helps you and your care-team collaborate on treatment strategies.
Take control of asthma with these powerful Health Tools:
• Track and gain insights about daily asthma control
• Take notes on questions you have for your healthcare provider before visits and during visits
• Track medication and set reminders so you don’t forget a dose
• Track symptoms to monitor how you or your loved one is doing over time
• Document moods to see the impact of emotional health on overall wellbeing
• Remember important dates and events with an in-app calendar
• Record weight and other vitals to have handy whenever you need them
• Document your health and daily living with a journal
• Invite the people who care for you to connect as part of your Circle of Support. Share progress with them in real time. Let them empower you with their support and encouragement, give you a boost when you need it, and celebrate your milestones.
The Asthma Storylines mobile app is free for all users. There is also a Web version available, accessible through the browser of any desktop computer or mobile device.
- Deeplink support
- Improved user interface
• Bug fixes
- 28.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Self Care Catalysts Inc
Safe to Download