NEW! Double document view in Landscape
NEW! Nav/Document view in Landscape
This application is made available at no charge to flight departments that currently utilize AviationDocs Cloud™ hosted document library services.
Fleet and single aircraft jet operators around the world use the OBDS document management library on Class 1 and Class 2 Electronic Flight Bags.
Now, you can have all your aviation documents on the iPad, in one place!
Note that this application is designed for flight operations, and we don't assume it of interest to the general public.
For more information, call On-Board Data Services from 08:00 to 17:00 EST at +1 (450) 476-1420.
- Improve "Undo" action in Edit annotations mode
- Improve "Undo" action in Edit annotations mode
- Updated for IOS 14 compatibility
- Added ability to "split screen” when in Landscape.
- Split screen mode allows you to view documents side by side and navigate quickly between documents
- Implemented a faster sync strategy.
- Solved an issue with synching aircraft with a space in the file name
- Resolved an issue with empty thumbnails
- Updated Web content rendering component
- Updated UI for "Build search feature" for iOS 13
- Updated the app for compatibility with iOS 14
- Improved “Annotate a PDF” while zoomed in
- Improved synchronization of “Favorites"
- Improved sync reports to report failed connection and cancelled syncs.
- Added an event report when a pilot agrees to a publication EULA
- Added PDF page tracking to the split screen feature
- Fixed loading MP4 videos from a weblink
- New audit file format
NOTE TO FLIGHT CREWS:
- We recommend you to sync once before you install this update.
- Minimum requirement for this version: iOS 12 and later
- Solved issue with wrong order of TOC items
- Solved issue with "jumps" between pages on opening PDF document from tab
- Improved cancelling of sync processes
- Improved loading webcontent process
- Improved timeout downloading process
- Improved Notifications control (turning notifications OFF or ON)
- Compatibility fix for iOS 13.2.x
- Synchronization process stability improvements
- Solved an issue with synchronization of Type folder
- Solved an issue with Notification Service registration
- Solved an issue with resetting sync user dates after wiping account
- Adapted app for iOS 13
- Solved problem with potential unexpected termination of the app during sync process
- Solved problem with handling of pub expiration
- Solved problem with aircraft list in Tools screen and switch aircraft
- Solved issue with maintaining Favorites after file update
- Improved rendering of thumbnails in Favorites screen
- Improved item view in Favorites screen
- Lengthened file name on PDF document tabs
- Prevented TOC panel from overlaying document name
- Solved issue with UI components when "Bold" mode is activated on device
- Solved problem with removing empty folders
- Improved default sort option in "Confirm" library
- Confirmation files placed in "Fleet" folder available in all profiles
- Solved spelling typos
- Improved sync process stability
- Added support for MBTiles and KML files
- Improved ordering of the aircraft in detail menu
- Added PDF reader option: "Force tiles" which brings clarity to the PDF viewer
- Improved app stability
- Added feature for changing items position in favorites list
- Improved logic for opening PDF file with large TOC file
- Changed Evernote app key
- Solved issue with opening DRM file
- Fixed issue with incorrect user ID.
- Repaired error with files not displayed in index.
- Fixed Issue with multiple aircraft assigned to one type.
- Minimized downloads when one pub assigned to multiple a/c.
- Fixed various .export issues.
- Show last view jumps to correct page on app re-open.
- Wipe account activity indicator no longer hangs
- 3.0.1 database updated automatically to 3.0.2
- Various unusual sorting situations addressed.
Version 3.0.1 is a bug Fix Release
- Fixes issues with credentials being replaced with default C-IPAD profile.
- Sync stability improved
- Fixed links handling in PDF files
Version 3.0 was a complete refactoring of the app with many new and exciting capabilities.
This version will allow you to:
-Organize your documents for rapid access using tags, color-codes and favorites.
-Swipe to the left any document title to tag it, color-code it or mark it as a favorite.
-Visually search for documents with the new automatic thumbnail feature.
-Select files easily on smaller devices with large icon view
-Annotate your documents with ink, highlighter, text, notes, photos or add a signature in one touch.
-Select your favorite day and night time theme.
-Support GDPR privacy legislation.
-Read PDF files easily and intuitively with one touch full-screen mode and thumbnail page view.
-Runs on iPhone
Note to flight crews, if upgrading from version 2.x:
1.When you first install this application you MUST press the SYNC icon which will resync all of your existing files to support the new file formats in this version. Make sure you have allowed yourself some time for this.
2.After syncing pilots MUST take the time to read the Version 3.0 Pilot Training publication included on their account when using this version as an EFB as several of the icons have changed location. If you do not have this publication assigned to your device, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3.When clicking hyperlinks in a document, note that the hyperlink button has been moved to the navigation pane.
- 198.3 MB
- Update Date:
- On-Board Data Systems
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it