Available HIV treatment means those living with HIV can lead long and fulfilling lives and greatly reduce the risk of passing on the virus.
We have come a long way in this battle, but there is still a long way to go.
You have always seen the HIV virus for what it truly is; a cruel microbe that enters the blood of the innocent opening the gates for his army of co-infections…it’s time to join the fight.
Take on deadly microbes across 90 unique levels. Encounter the stories of those living with HIV and ultimately help save their lives.
- Match 3 puzzle with RPG-like character development and turn-based combat.
- Stories based on research conducted by the HIV GET Tested project and told using beautiful artwork– showing you the true face of HIV infection.
- You choose how the story ends.
- Completely FREE gameplay – no in-app purchases.
- Online & Offline Gameplay – play anytime!
- Challenge your friends and reach the top of the leaderboard.
- Customise your avatar with tons of outfit choices.
- Links to online support and guidance for HIV.
By playing HIV: Battle in the Blood you will be supporting research into knowledge and attitudes towards HIV in the Philippines. Unlock in-game bonuses and power-ups by answering some simple survey questions throughout the game.
All data collected through the game will be completely anonymous, no information will be collected that can be used to identify you.
The game will request permission to access features on your device to cache game data and enable us to view the data by country.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the use of game metrics, please visit our FB page and feel free to post your comments and questions - https://www.facebook.com/HIVGET
- 194.4 MB
- Update Date:
- University of the Philippines Manila
Safe to Download