Description of the teaching contents of Blips: (choice of the language: French, English)
1) Reading of numbers: progressive levels of difficulty
- 0 to 5, 5 to 10, 0 to 10 and so on up to 1,000,000
2) Reading of varied representations of the number:
- small rules of centicubes, counting frames, boxes of 10, marbles and bags of tens marbles, calculating boards
3) Stop watch (optional):
- allows the player (who wishes it) always to improve his own reading time
4) Visual reference mark structuring (flask of energy):
- indicate to the player the number of items succeeded and the number of items remaining
Numeration constitutes one of the most important item to acquire with the primary education. To know how to count, read, write, represent and compare numbers rests on knowledge impossible to circumvent, since preliminary to the control of more complex concepts in mathematics.
For this reason Blips! was elaborate.
This application is addressed all to the children between 3 and 10 years. It is also especially recommended to the young people having difficulties or disorders of training (dyscalculia,dyslexia, TSA, etc.)
Goal of the game:
The player must listen to the number given orally for then locating the good answer among the bubbles proposed by the robots. After 20 successes, the player is carried out towards the discovery of a new robot whose complexity gradually micro is graduated. For learning, the goal is to pile up the most robots possible and to improve its own time if it plays again a robot later on unlocked!
Blips! can be personalized to meet definite needs. Thus, the adult can unlock before hand all the robots of the same line or proposing only one precise robot with the child according to his special needs.
- 94.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Lussier Annie
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it