Building a smart home or robot? Just learning electronics? - Blynk works for everyone.
Blynk is the first and only drag-n-drop mobile app builder for the microcontrollers and Internet of Things (IoT)
Connect any sensors and control any actuators connected to your board.
Use a wide variety of widgets like buttons, sliders, graphs etc. to visualize sensor data and control any electronics from anywhere in the world with your own app.
Blynk is easy. You will start tinkering in 5 minutes!
All you need:
1. Set up widgets with a just a few clicks
2. Upload Blynk example sketch code to your hardware
3. Enjoy Blynking!
Check the examples in the library to get started and build Your Internet of Things. It doesn't matter if you are newbie or pro.
Blynk works with every hardware you can imagine, even with Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE)
Just look at this list of already supported boards and shields:
• Arduino: Uno, Nano, Mini, Pro Mini, Pro Micro, Mega, YÚN (Bridge), Due
• Raspberry Pi (all models)
• Wemos D1
• Particle Core
• Particle Photon
• Intel Edison and Gallileo
• TinyDuino (CC3000)
• Wicked WildFire (CC3000)
• RedBearLab CC3200, WiFi Mini
• LinkIt ONE
• Sparkfun ESP Thing
• Sparkfun Blynk Board
• PC (Ubuntu, etc)
• Python (scripts only, library on the way!)
• Node.js (Linux, Windows, OSX, Raspberry, Edison, ...)
Shields and connections:
• USB, connected to your laptop or desktop computer (no shield required!)
• Ethernet shield (W5100)
• Adafruit CC3000 WiFi
• Official Arduino WiFi shield
...And this list is constantly updating. You can even write your own hardware library because it's Open Source.
You can use our Blynk Cloud for FREE. But if you want to be the boss - deploy your own Blynk Server with a single line of code and have full control in your hands. You can even run it on your Raspberry Pi ! Cool, yeah?
If you like Blynk - leave us a review. A good one of course :) Because bugs and crashes should go to forum - this is the best way to fix them.
- New look
- Tabs are always placed on the top (above all widgets)
- Ability to fine-tune colors in Tabs settings
- Reorder/delete tabs in Tabs settings
- Support up to 10 tabs
Existing Tabs widget:
- If placed on the first raw - automatically converted to a new one
- If placed elsewhere - stays like it was. You may manually move it to the top (first row) to convert to a new one
- New widget: WebPage Button
- Various fixes and improvements
- Some bug fixes
- New widget: Text Input
- New widget: Numeric Input
- Fixed issue with Twitter authorization
- Terminal widget now supports "clear" command
New widget: Segmented Switch
Slider: added decimals formatting option
Slider: added option to hide value
Fixed bug when Tabs widget was irresponsive
Superchart: Added "Delta" option to control auto-scaling
Project settings: Added option to keep screen on
Project settings: Added option to hide widgets outline in play mode
Device Tiles: Partially redesigned, added a "Button" template
SuperChart: You can now customize graph time ranges
SuperChart: Added option to override auto scaling for all streams
BLE: Added support for ESP32
App preview: Added ability to dynamically add/remove devices to Tiles widget
Project settings: Added option to not show offline notifications
GPS stream: Fixed unneeded location updates
Other fixes and improvements
- Updated default ports: 443 for Blynk Cloud and 9443 for local servers
- Video Streaming widget: added an option to force TCP transporting
- Added support of min and max properties in setProperty command
- Fixed bug when Terminal widget didn't print text when assigned to device selector
- Fixed bug when Map widget couldn't be scaled to fill whole canvas
- Removed obsolete Graph & History Graph widgets from Widget Box
IMPORTANT: If you run a local server, make sure you have at least 0.30.0 server version.
- SuperChart: now all Y axes labels shown on left side
- Fixed GPS Stream widget background support
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Added settings to control axes visibility in SuperChart
- Bug fixes
- Fixed bug when app continiues receiving push notifications after logout
- Now cloning works via a link to the project on server, which means no size limits.
- Fixed bug with Time Input widget losing days selection.
- Fixed bug with widgets losing pin assignment after device renaming.
- Improved Map widget following pins algorithm.
- Other fixes.
SuperChart combines both live and historical data views and provides much more options and better look & feel.
Device Selector widget brings you an ability to change the device other widgets are assigned to while the project is running.
- Fixed ZeRGBa widget sometimes showing blank
- Improved automatic update of History Graph widget
- App now sends email with token right after project creation
- Fixed Teensy board not showing some pins
- Other fixes
Themes: choose between dark and light project appearance.
- Gauge now supports formatting
- Added "Offline ignore period" setting on Notification widget
- Fixed setProperty issue in multi-devices project
- Fixed bug when Button is assigned to analog pin
- 59.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Blynk Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it