View statistics and graphs for your games, plays, and other players.
- How many games did you play recently?
- Who scored the highest for a game?
- With whom did you play and who wins more?
- Did you improve your score from last times?
- Compare players, view graphs and charts.
- Enter Games and set an image and scoring rules
- Set Players and Locations, including anonymous players
- Enter your plays including location and scores per player and many more details
- Calculate scores on the fly
- Create teams and enter team scores
- Auto-assign ranks to Players
- Add Player roles, and choose from previously used ones
- Add images of your Plays, and create profile images of Players
- Add a Game note you can view each time you start a Play
- Link Games to BoardGameGeek to load more details and a game image
- Import existing plays and played games from BoardGameGeek
- Import your owned games and collection from BoardGameGeek
(please note: this is currently just one-way and no collection manager, nor can you set owned status in the app)
- Post your plays to BoardGameGeek, including auto-post
- Link to your NemeStats account and post your plays to your Gaming group
- Post your play to Twitter or Facebook
- View statistics for Games, Plays, and Players
- Browse an extended statistics overview with H-index and fives, dimes, quarters and centuries
- View a Player's personal h-index and win percentage
- Send a Play to other BG Stats users so only one of you has to enter the details
- Export and import scores for easy backup to a variety of services
- Sync with other devices via cloud-sync (in-app subscription)
- All in a native iOS interface
With the Deep statistics expansion (in-app purchase):
- View extended charts, based on number of players
- Filter your data on players, locations, specific periods and player counts
- View statistics for a specific combination of players
- Compare specific players' statistics
- View winning streaks (longest en current)
- View tiebreakers, winning new players and winning starting players stats
- View role-based statistics, per role and per player
With the Challenges expansion (in-app purchase):
- Create x times y challenges: play x games y times
- Create Record x plays challenges
- Set the time period and add the games to track
- Filter specific Players, Locations and player count
- Use auto-fill to let the app select the most played games for your challenge
- Create hardcore challenges that cannot be changed during the challenge
- Exclude specific plays from Challenges
- Share your challenge, status and results
With a Cloud sync subscription:
- Seamlessly sync your data between all your devices
- Keep a backup of your data in the cloud
Please note that any changes to the BoardGameGeek website or API can temporarily break BGG related features. I cannot guarantee their continued availability.
• Fixes incorrect pie charts on Insights screen.
• H-index line is visible again on the Insights screen;
• Loading of Insights is no longer much slower.
The Insights screen now also displays a progress bar while loading.
• Logging in to BoardGameGeek is possible again.
• Fixes rounding error in pie charts
- 23.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Eerko Vissering
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it