Waist to Height Ratio (WHR) is also shown, along with a category so you can get a rough idea of whether you are in shape or not. A category is also shown for body fat percentage so by looking at both categories you can get an accurate enough picture of what shape you’re in. The notoriously inaccurate BMI is shown for comparison - heck even Arnold Schwarzenegger comes out as obese using the BMI scale! WHR is much more reliable.
Whether you are used to feet and inches, stones and pounds or kilograms and centimeters, this app can work out your body fat percentage with just a waist measurement and your weight.
Other features include:
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR) which is your most fundamental maintenance calories required per day
- Your lean mass and fat mass values are reported so you can see how much of your body is actually fat
- Both metric and US Imperial systems supported and can be easily switched
- Body fat category
- Automatically updates results as you type! No need to press a calculate button each time like with other body fat calculator apps
- Very user friendly with intuitive controls
- Waist to Height Ratio (WHR) category
- supports the old UK stones and pounds method for weight!
- Supports English, French as well as Chinese (中文)
- have fun inputting friends, family or even celebrity measurements to find out their body fat!
New Feature in latest update - app now acts as a convertor when you change between measurement formats. ie switching from Metric to US will convert all your currently inputted metric data into US imperial data instantly. Also useful for quick conversions between for example inches and cm or pounds and kilograms.
- 3.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Simon Burgess
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it