UC-One uses BroadSoft Meet, a virtual meeting room app that provides an integrated and exceptional HD video and screen sharing meeting experience with other UC-One users and external guests.
UC-One integrates with common cloud business apps like G-Suite and Office 365, to streamline your work and make it easy to access those apps, while you’re communicating in UC-One.
Key Features Include:
• Business Messaging and Calling
• Corporate Directories
• Call History
• Access Voicemail
• Manage Basic Call Settings
• Business App Integrations
Note: UC-One will only work for BroadWorks subscribers on a UC-One enabled service provider. Please contact your service provider for details.
• Added Disclaimer Message for Sending Logs
• Support for XSI mid-call control Widget
• Added Portuguese as an Official Language to UC-One
• Enhanced Visual Voice Mail to support Urgent and Confidential tagging of messages
• Offline Mode. This feature allows users to view messages and initiate circuit switched calls even if phone does not have access to a data network.
• SIP URI dialing. Users can now make a VoIP call to a SIP URI in addition to a regular VoIP number.
• Hide Call From option from the UI. This feature adds a config file option allowing the service provider to disable the Call From menu from appearing in the Settings view and when long pressing the call button.
• Support branding different Device Types for Connect mobile and tablet. This allows branding and deploying different versions of the app at the same time to the same user base.
• Enhance Personal Assistant default schedule for End of the Day rules. The default return time for Personal Assistant is now set for 8:00 AM the next calendar day instead of midnight of current day
• Support disabling Chat and retaining Presence. When Connect is configured as a softphone or with a custom app landing page, users can still view the presence of contacts even if the chat messaging feature is disabled.
• Pager number in contact profile. Users can now view the pager number configured in the BroadWorks Enterprise directory when viewing a contact’s profile.
• Support for iris-internal://close deep link inside a Web Link webview. This allows webapps to automatically close the webview and return to the main app without users having to select the Close (X) button at the top left corner of the screen.
◇ Landscape and Table Support - Connect is now a universal app that can be deployed on iPads. Basic landscape mode is also supported on iPhones.
◇ Enhanced Presence Options with Personal Assistant Support - Connect can be configured to allow users to set additional presence options from a predetermined list. Additionally, these presence states can be integrated with the BroadWorks Personal Assistant feature.
◇ Auto-configure BroadWorks Anywhere location - Connect can automatically configure a BroadWorks Anywhere location with the phone number of the mobile device.
◇ Login with default domain - The configurable XSI login menu feature has been enhanced to allow a different default user domain for each XSI login URL in the list.
◇ Requires iOS 10.0 or higher
◇ Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- 220.1 MB
- Release Date:
- BroadSoft Australia
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it