The BTS Gym app is free to use for all athletes, parents, coaches, and fans of gymnastics.
- Mark your favorite clubs and athletes and let the BTS Gym application generate your personalized meet schedule and news feed.
- Access any BTS meet from anywhere on the planet.
- View full meet schedules directly from the meet director. Never be late again or wondering when the session is supposed to start.
- Venue information is available from the meet director and the BTS Gym app integrates with your mobile map application to give you directions to the meet.
- Complete access to all scores (individual and team) in the competition with rankings for all BTS scored competitions.
- Use the news feed to keep track of the latest buzz at the meet or contribute your own comments to a team or athlete.
- View historical scores to track an athlete’s progress throughout the season.
- Use the crowd scoring feature to track scores for all the meets that don't yet know about Beyond the Scores.
DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?brandA=SportsEngine&intake=SportsEngine
- NEW! Purchase merchandise for a club or competition when they open a store via SquadLocker(TM)!
- Fix white rectangle on the competition page when trying to scroll near the edge of the screen
- Fixed order of sessions when viewing sessions for a competition
- NEW! Check out RallyMe fundraising for parents and athletes!
- Fix issue with "Add" button in the Fans tab, blocking users from un-following clubs
- Fix an issue with active sessions not highlighting properly
- Clean up splash screen and loading icons during startup
- Improved offline experience.
- Added the ability to recover your username in the login screen.
- Updated date controls.
- Fixed an issue with logging in through Facebook if an email was not provided.
- Fixed an issue where some athlete were not shown in some screens.
- Fixed an issue where some comments were not shown for an athlete.
- Fixed an issue in login where errors would occur when providing birth date.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to sign up for a new account with an existing account email.
- We now require an email address when resetting your password.
- Updated Google and Facebook login.
- Updated core framework to improve performance.
- Fixed issue with editing scores for crowd scored competitions.
- Splash screen no longer fades out.
- Added new regions to the competition search.
- Improved ui to help new users.
- Updated core framework to improve performance.
- Fixed issue with "Sign up" button in the login screen. If tapped before entering a an email, the button would no longer work.
- Improved backend services handling images so that larger images can be uploaded without issue.
- Fixed issue with displaying team names.
- Simplified the login process when using BTS.
- New accounts can now be created entirely through the app.
- Comments can now be updated or removed by tapping on your comment.
- Fixed issue where blank comments could be created.
- Fixed issues with facebook login. Please make sure that sharing your email is enabled when logging in with facebook.
- Fixed session's team scores screen.
- Fixed issue with favorite icon in the session's athletes screen.
- Several user experience improvements to the overall look and feel of this screen. Including, a more compact layout and a much more prevalent search function.
- Having at least one favorite is no longer required to access the search function.
- Several minor changes to clean up this screen.
- Comment, CheckIn, and Map functions were moved to the top of the screen to make them easier to find.
- Each session in the session listing now displays a yellow (warming up), green (in progress), or grey (complete) left border to indicate status. This allows you to quickly find the sessions going on "right now".
- You can now access the full list of athletes for any session.
- You can now access the full list of clubs competing in any session.
- You can now jump to athlete scores for any session.
- You can now jump to team scores from a session.
- You can now access athlete scores by session, in addition to the pre-existing skill level and club options.
- Navigating athlete scores by skill level now requires you to pick an age division before viewing scores. This was done to prevent confusion around the context of what is initially displayed.
- The athlete history view now contains an 'All History' option to track back beyond the previous limit of 3 years.
- BUG FIX: Drilling into athlete scores by club was confusing to users because personal favorite filters were being applied to the resulting list of athletes. This behavior has been removed to make this a much more understandable user experience.
- Navigating team scores now requires you to pick a matchup / skill level before viewing team scores. This was done to prevent confusion around the context of what is initially displayed.
- The default 'favorites' filter was removed from this screen due to the confusion it was causing. You can still filter team scores down by skill level through the gear icon on the top right corner.
Team and Athlete Score Lists
- Various user experience improvements. All scores are sortable by clicking the event header.
- Favorites now have their left border highlighted to make them easier to locate.
- Crowd scored meets are now much easier to distinguish from official meets.
- Gym affiliation is now displayed as part of the athlete details in a competition.
- Age division is now indicated when viewing the full list of athlete scores by skill level.
- Several other minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Some competitions will now include sales or coupons that can be redeemed at major retailers.
Fixed issue with displaying competition logos in the competition search.
Fixed issue with tapping "Forgot Password" on login.
Added search to my schedule.
Multiple athletes can be added to a competition at once.
Removed security question to reset password.
Fixed issue with linking Facebook account.
Fixed issues with running the app in iOS 9.
Improved app performance.
Removed popup asking to use location for every competition.
Fixed Facebook login.
Fixed charts on tablets and large phones.
View your schedule based on the athletes you favorite.
Filter your schedule by club favorite.
Upload images and comment on facts competition and athletes events.
Check-in to competitions and view who else is checked in.
View general competition details
View session warm-up, open stretch, compete, and awards times.
View news feed uploaded images.
Geo-location of a competition.
Graphical representation of scores by athlete.
View athlete performance details by both rank and score.
Graphically compare athlete performance over time with other athlete performances.
Ability to Follow an athlete and view followers of your favorite athletes.
Team scores breakdown by contributing athlete for each event.
Ability to Like a comment or score.
Personal profile image upload.
Adding and removing favorite clubs and athletes.
Leaderboard filtering by level and age division.
Leaderboard sorting by event.
Historical athlete performances
View news feed images for significant events
Updated User Agreements and Policies.
- 18.0 MB
- Update Date:
- SportsEngine, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it